Obama shuts off Instagram comments amid Afghanistan collapse

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Hey, at least he has social media access. I was choked out at 8000 followers. Like clockwork, the number would decline and I'd be in perpetual ShadowBan for daring to support America First and a strong, successful America vs Communist China. I just gave up, not wanting to give the limp wristed cowards any further pleasure.

We will see in the end if this is a benefit to Americas Interests as the world becomes increasingly more Chinas.

Fox New senior strategic analyst Gen. Jack Keane slams the president's 'self-righteous stubbornness' on pulling the U.S. out of the region.
Commenting on former President Obama's Instagram page was briefly suspended Monday morning as commenters urged the former president to do something about the Taliban's takeover of Afghanistan.
Obama has yet to issue a public statement on the rapidly declining situation in Afghanistan, as thousands of people try to flee the country that fell to Taliban rule in a matter of days.

Obama’s Instagram posts said, "Comments on this post have been limited" for roughly two hours Monday morning. His most recent post, a video Thursday touting his All on the Line redistricting campaign, garnered 885 comments before it was shut down Monday.
"Afghanistan needs your help. Please please help Afghanistan," one commenter wrote.

Hey, at least he has social media access. I was choked out at 8000 followers. Like clockwork, the number would decline and I'd be in perpetual ShadowBan for daring to support America First and a strong, successful America vs Communist China. I just gave up, not wanting to give the limp wristed cowards any further pleasure.

We will see in the end if this is a benefit to Americas Interests as the world becomes increasingly more Chinas.

Fox New senior strategic analyst Gen. Jack Keane slams the president's 'self-righteous stubbornness' on pulling the U.S. out of the region.
Commenting on former President Obama's Instagram page was briefly suspended Monday morning as commenters urged the former president to do something about the Taliban's takeover of Afghanistan.
Obama has yet to issue a public statement on the rapidly declining situation in Afghanistan, as thousands of people try to flee the country that fell to Taliban rule in a matter of days.

Obama’s Instagram posts said, "Comments on this post have been limited" for roughly two hours Monday morning. His most recent post, a video Thursday touting his All on the Line redistricting campaign, garnered 885 comments before it was shut down Monday.
"Afghanistan needs your help. Please please help Afghanistan," one commenter wrote.

~~~~~~
Can you blame him? The recriminations and anger of the people for his incompetent actions should be enough to shame even him.

Barack is a pussy who is afraid to make a statement that might be criticized. So he'll stay quiet and privately root for the radical Muslim like he generally does. The Taliban takeover will probably make the Os happy given their hatred for Israel and their seeming support of all Israeli opposition. In the end, I hope Michelle kicks the shit out of Barack when he gets home. Just for general purposes

Are things not in your favor and not gaining any praise? Cant blame on it the other guy? Turn it all off and ignore it. The democratic way.

Forum List

Back