Obama Should Do Sweeping Universal Healthcare

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Just an idea. If he wants to play king for a few more weeks, he should get the UH to the People so that when the GOP tries to roll it back, they'll look like jerks for 2018 & 2020. It's the thing and reason Hillary wanted to get in POTUS anyway. Obama owes her that much for screwing her and the dems over so hard for his rainbow pimps:

It is and has been her longstanding cause. I think as a consolation prize, she should get that done in her name. "The Hillary Clinton Universal Healthcare" expansion...something like that.

Obama Screws Hillary/Dems Twice...

sostupid.jpeg

Stupid is as stupid does. Just sayin' Obama screwed Hillary & the dems twice. He owes her something.

Just an idea. If he wants to play king for a few more weeks, he should get the UH to the People so that when the GOP tries to roll it back, they'll look like jerks for 2018 & 2020. It's the thing and reason Hillary wanted to get in POTUS anyway. Obama owes her that much for screwing her and the dems over so hard for his rainbow pimps:

It is and has been her longstanding cause. I think as a consolation prize, she should get that done in her name. "The Hillary Clinton Universal Healthcare" expansion...something like that.

Obama Screws Hillary/Dems Twice...

If he wants to play king for a few more weeks, he should get the UH to the People

Excellent idea!
The Republican House and Republican Senate will be glad to bring such a bill to the floor.

So, Hillary lost. Are you still crying?

so that when the GOP tries to roll it back

Roll what back? Are you dumb enough to think they would pass it?
Oh, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to, you are that dumb.

Forum List

Back