Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett: Government is supposed to lift people out of po

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
whoo boy, this is what THEY are teaching your kids folks...
VIDEO at site...I couldn't bring it over.

SNIP:
posted at 2:45 pm on September 29, 2011 by Tina Korbe

Via TheBlaze.com, an original video that reveals just where the heads of some in this administration really are. If ever I needed proof that 99 percent of policy battles stem from different ideas about the purpose of government, Valerie Jarrett just provided it:

Obama’s Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett: from Naked Emperor News on Vimeo.

“We have to give people a livelihood so they can provide for their families,” Jarrett says in the video. “We are working hard to lift people out of poverty and give them a better life, a footing, and that’s what government is supposed to do.”

the rest and video at..
Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett: Government is supposed to lift people out of poverty « Hot Air

Via TheBlaze.com, ...
IOW- Beck's website :rolleyes: ZZZzzz

hey steffie. I been meaning to ask you, where do you find those avatars? Drudge? The blaze? Breitbart? Hannity?

Last edited:
Who posts the video is not relavent to it's content. This country is filled (or used to be filled) with people that pulled themselves up ... Sad state that this is what's happening. We got to get this fixed before it's too late

I didn't realize that Jarrett was European. LOL. She seems to have more in common with them than the US.

Stupid bitch.

Forum List

Back