Obama selling himself for $5!!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NOT ONE GOP is ever so pPresumptuous as selling a chance to "meet me"!!!! But Obama is!

How pompous, arrogant... NARCISSISTIC!!!

"I don't want to lose this election.
Not because of what losing would mean for me -- Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.
But because of what it would mean for our country and middle-class families.
This race is very close.
I'm not willing to watch the progress you and I worked so hard to achieve be undone.
Time is running out to make an impact -- please don't wait any longer. Donate $5 or more today:
I believe in you. If you stick with me, and if we fight harder than ever for the next two weeks, I truly believe we can't lose.

Thank you,

Barack

P.S. -- I don't know what Election Night will hold, but I'd like you to be a part of the event here in Chicago.
Any donation you make today automatically enters you for a chance to meet me -- airfare and hotel for you and a guest are covered.

Really folks this is the type of "humble" president you want????
Obama: 'Michelle and I Will Be Fine No Matter What Happens' in the Election | The Weekly Standard

Sorry, dude, you are quite wrong. Mitt's campaign had a raffle to meet Romney and Ryan, too.

https://www.mittromney.com/donate/vp

Here's your chance to meet AMERICA'S COMEBACK TEAM

All entries must be received by 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday, August 15, 2012. One (1) winner will receive the following Prize: one (1) round-trip coach class plane ticket within the continental United States on a date and to a Destination to be determined by Sponsor, with an approximate retail value of $750; one (1) one-night hotel stay at the Destination, with an approximate retail value of $175; and ground transportation at the discretion of Sponsor, with an approximate retail value of $50.

They asked for a minimum of $15, though. Rich people. What can you do?

Last edited:
NOT ONE GOP is ever so pPresumptuous as selling a chance to "meet me"!!!! But Obama is!

Not because of what losing would mean for me -- Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.
This race is very close.
I'm not willing to watch the progress you and I worked so hard to achieve be undone.
Time is running out to make an impact -- please don't wait any longer. Donate $5 or more today:
I believe in you. If you stick with me, and if we fight harder than ever for the next two weeks, I truly believe we can't lose.

Thank you,

Barack

P.S. -- I don't know what Election Night will hold, but I'd like you to be a part of the event here in Chicago.
Any donation you make today automatically enters you for a chance to meet me -- airfare and hotel for you and a guest are covered.

Obama: 'Michelle and I Will Be Fine No Matter What Happens' in the Election | The Weekly Standard

How much do you think it costs to meet Mitt Romney? $50,000 maybe? Think those people expect some kind of a "return" for that kind of money?

Sorry, dude, you are quite wrong. Mitt's campaign had a raffle to meet Romney and Ryan, too.

All entries must be received by 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday, August 15, 2012. One (1) winner will receive the following Prize: one (1) round-trip coach class plane ticket within the continental United States on a date and to a Destination to be determined by Sponsor, with an approximate retail value of $750; one (1) one-night hotel stay at the Destination, with an approximate retail value of $175; and ground transportation at the discretion of Sponsor, with an approximate retail value of $50.

this is fair because at least both did it. my problem is obama has been trying to say hes agianst the wealthy and they are evil but hes had some pretty pricey dinners.

This race is very close.

Thank you,

Barack

Most presidents have probably had a fundraiser along those lines. Meeting the POTUS should be considered an honor whether you like him or not. At least he can say he is the highest office holder in the country. What is Mitt's excuse for charging $15?

This race is very close.

Thank you,

Barack

Most presidents have probably had a fundraiser along those lines. Meeting the POTUS should be considered an honor whether you like him or not. At least he can say he is the highest office holder in the country. What is Mitt's excuse for charging $15?

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. No contribution or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Promotion.

Here. Look at Obama's site for his raffle: https://donate.barackobama.com/Two-Weeks

It also starts at $15.

awyjyw.gif

And it also says:

No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning.

Probably the law.

this is fair because at least both did it. my problem is obama has been trying to say hes agianst the wealthy and they are evil but hes had some pretty pricey dinners.

When did Obama say that he's "against the wealthy and they are evil"?

21f0a4w.jpg

I am going to tax you more so I can take your money and give it to the people who vote for me.

BOY... WAS I WRONG!!!!

I am guilty of doing what I've complained frequently about others... NOT CHECKING before I write!
Most of the time I source my comments BUT that was a stupid statement when I said NO GOP...!
I apologize for that mistake!

Obama buys votes all the time, from buying clothes for job interviews to free phones, he is a jerk-off.Wake-up and send him packing, he is bad for you and America...

New Topics

Forum List

Back