Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
First in 2008 in the primaries...

Second in 2015:

Rainbow%20Whitehouse%20display_zpslfhatdh4.jpg

Thanks Obama!

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

Michael Moore was right:

"Trump's election is going to be the biggest 'f--- you' ever recorded in human history — and it will feel good," Moore said. Michael Moore: Donald Trump will win the election, and it'll be a big 'f--- you' from voters

And it ain't about economic divides because Trump is a multi billionaire. It was their vote on being told what their culture is going to become, with or without their permission.. Rural conservative America put Trump in the Whitehouse.

Poor Hillary. She worked so hard but couldn't overcome the cement shoes her party fixed to her feet. Next time pollsters, pay attention to how even California votes.

My favorite was watching the talking heads on Fox ask each other "what now?" Does Trump even know how to govern? Might have been better to ask each other that a few weeks back on air, dontcha think? At least Greg Gutfeld called it. He said it was a giant F-you on social issues. And he is dead on accurate with that. Keenly so. I hope Fox News goes bankrupt. They could've propelled Kasich to the lead. But now they're stuck with Trump. Be careful what you wish for.

The outsider's name could've just as easily been Elmer Fudd. The name Trump is less important than what he stood for (as created in his followers' eyes). Refer to the first paragraph in this post.

My favorite was watching the talking heads on Fox ask each other "what now?" Does Trump even know how to govern? Might have been better to ask each other that a few weeks back on air, dontcha think? At least Greg Gutfeld called it. He said it was a giant F-you on social issues. And he is dead on accurate with that. Keenly so.

The outsider's name could've just as easily been Elmer Fudd. Trump is less important than what he stood for. Refer to the first paragraph in this post.

Difference between they and liberal media is they share an ounce of honesty and integrity.

My favorite was watching the talking heads on Fox ask each other "what now?" Does Trump even know how to govern? Might have been better to ask each other that a few weeks back on air, dontcha think? At least Greg Gutfeld called it. He said it was a giant F-you on social issues. And he is dead on accurate with that. Keenly so. I hope Fox News goes bankrupt. They could've propelled Kasich to the lead. But now they're stuck with Trump. Be careful what you wish for.

The outsider's name could've just as easily been Elmer Fudd. The name Trump is less important than what he stood for (as created in his followers' eyes). Refer to the first paragraph in this post.
That's pretty funny considering it was cross over Democrats who propelled Trump to the Republican nomination.

My favorite was watching the talking heads on Fox ask each other "what now?" Does Trump even know how to govern? Might have been better to ask each other that a few weeks back on air, dontcha think? At least Greg Gutfeld called it. He said it was a giant F-you on social issues. And he is dead on accurate with that. Keenly so.

The outsider's name could've just as easily been Elmer Fudd. Trump is less important than what he stood for. Refer to the first paragraph in this post.

Difference between they and liberal media is they share an ounce of honesty and integrity.
Yeah but they got a little too active promoting Trump in the primaries (along with, yes, the Bernie kid stand ins). Now the rest of us have to live in that nightmare. Already a red Congress is lamenting what to do with a rogue RINO who is left of Hillary on the very social issues that his duped and misinformed followers think he is to the right on. Problem is, he's in power now and doesn't have to care about a single person who voted for him. He is the uber tyrant. They're going to pray for the "good old days" when Obama was in the Whitehouse.

And they know it. They're discussing it on Fox just in the way I'm saying it here. It's just stunningly amazing that they're not blaming themselves. For they are the cause of all of it.

It's the social issues. That's what did it. Gay marriage & forcing girls in school to let boys in their showers and bathrooms.

Forum List

Back