Obama says to Christians "Get off your high horse, you used to kill people too"

Obama is a complete embarrassment as a President. Was he just trying to piss off Christians? For what purpose? I'm not a Christian and it pissed me off.

Wtf are you even talking about?
Did this site make links inoperative or sump'm?

Obama is a complete embarrassment as a President. Was he just trying to piss off Christians? For what purpose? I'm not a Christian and it pissed me off.

Wtf are you even talking about?
Did this site make links inoperative or sump'm?
He's a minimalist...

I guess we've become some sort of echo chamber here where all you have to do is declare "X is a goddam traitor" and expect everybody knows wtf you're talking about. Don't question, just click "agree"... :cuckoo:

The more he does this the more his followers love him for it.
Disgraceful.
Yeah, no Christians or Christian leaders have ever demanded that anything or anybody be killed for the glory of the cross...
BE SPECIFIC and list the dates that happened. The Catholic religion reformed hundreds of years ago. And until the Islamic religion reforms we will have sanctioned religious wars and bloodshed.

The more he does this the more his followers love him for it.
Disgraceful.
Yeah, no Christians or Christian leaders have ever demanded that anything or anybody be killed for the glory of the cross...
BE SPECIFIC and list the dates that happened. The Catholic religion reformed hundreds of years ago. And until the Islamic religion reforms we will have sanctioned religious wars and bloodshed.

Really....
When and how did the Catholic religion "reform" away witch persecution? Date?

That "sanction" shit was floated yesterday btw. It's dead.

Last edited:
4th or 5th thread on this.

Everything he said is true.

Yep, but what you intellectually challenged libs lack is an IQ, ummm, probably somewhere around 70 or lower is your level, because at an IQ level of 80 or higher YOU FUCKING REALIZE THAT THE MOTHER FUCKING CRUSADES HAPPENED CENTURIES AGO, WHILE THE FUCKERS WHO WORSHIP IN ISLAM BURNED A HUMAN BEING ALIVE ARE DOING SO TODAY IN THE YEAR 2015 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th or 5th thread on this.

Everything he said is true.

Yep, but what you intellectually challenged libs lack is an IQ, ummm, probably somewhere around 70 or lower is your level, because at an IQ level of 80 or higher YOU FUCKING REALIZE THAT THE MOTHER FUCKING CRUSADES HAPPENED CENTURIES AGO, WHILE THE FUCKERS WHO WORSHIP IN ISLAM BURNED A HUMAN BEING ALIVE ARE DOING SO TODAY IN THE YEAR 2015 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Christians are burning witches in Africa today too. Doesn't make the religion a cause-and-effect.

See the thread linked right above. We've done all this, to death.

And as far as "recent" stuff -- I won't link the image, it's too graphic -- but this happened in 20th century Nebraska. I really don't think there was any "Islam" involved.

Forum List

Back