Obama says he won’t accept budget that doesn’t raise spending

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
With $3.999 trillion in total spending, more than $1 trillion in new taxes over the next decade and a host of controversial new spending, the 2016 budget President Obama submitted Monday amounted to a declaration of political war against Republicans on Capitol Hill, who flatly declared his plans dead.

Mr. Obama said the economy has recovered enough that it’s time to begin spending again. He called for reversing the “sequester” cuts and instead pumping hundreds of billions of dollars into the economy in infrastructure spending over the next decade, paid for by his proposed tax increases.

“I’m not going to accept a budget that locks in sequestration going forward,” the president said. “It would be bad for our security and bad for our growth. I will not accept a budget that severs the vital link between our national security and our economic security.”

Read more: Obama says he won t accept budget that doesn t raise spending - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

What a fucking disaster of a president.

I won't support a budget that cuts infrastructure, science, r&d or education. I am sick of seeing America being cut and slashed.

Fuck all you asshole that hate this country.
Umm..we hate obama and democrat leadership. Weren't you paying attention to the last mid-term?

I won't support a budget that cuts infrastructure, science, r&d or education. I am sick of seeing America being cut and slashed.

Did you cry when the last 6 presidents increased spending?

Umm..we hate obama and democrat leadership. Weren't you paying attention to the last mid-term?
The GOP has increased spending every year when their guy is in the White House...

The increase in the budget is for infrastructure, Congress can't seem to do anything but abortion bills...

this man has become a joke.

HE WON'T ACCEPT. Fine we the people showed we don't accept you anymore or your outrageous budgets

Forum List

Back