Obama Says He Wishes Washington was Like 'House of Cards'; REALLY? Says alot.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
House of Cards: President Obama Wishes Washington Was Like It | TIME.com

“I wish things were that ruthlessly efficient,” Obama said in his first public remarks on the show. “It’s true. It’s like Kevin Spacey, man this guy’s getting a lot of stuff done.”

Anyone who has seen the series knows what a monster Spacey portrays, a literal murdering, raping, conniving, fraudulent back stabbing political whore.

And Obama LIKES that cause he gets things done!

You will never come closer to an admission from Obama that he really wants to be a dictator than this and his admission that Hugo Chavez was a hero of his and his admiration of Fidel Castro.

No wonder he is dying in the polls.

Obama Approval Rating At Nixon Levels - Business Insider

Pew: Liberal support for Obama at all-time low, worse than George W. Bush and conservatives | WashingtonExaminer.com

Anyone who has seen the series knows what a monster Spacey portrays, a literal murdering, raping, conniving, fraudulent back stabbing political whore

Sounds more like Nixon.

So far Obama seems a bit worse than Nixon, if for no other reason than that the press hated Nixon, but they love Obama and will let him get away with murder.

The press? So FOX News is pro-Oblama?

Fox has about a third of the viewership of any one of the three major liberal TV networks.

When I speak of the general attitudes of the press as a whole, that would include the New York Times, the Washington Post, ABC, NBC, CBS and not really a Johny-come-lately like the neocons at Fox.

I doubt you could prove that the press only is comprised of a few big city papers and three networks, maybe 50 years ago, but not today.
By the amount of shit thrown at Oblama I do not see where he has been allowed to get away with anything, even non-political activities. He'll he can' even go on vacation without some RWer's throwing a fit about it.
I do not watch the big three networks, so I can tell you I do not know what they report on. I rarely watch TV at all.

I doubt you could prove that the press only is comprised of a few big city papers and three networks, maybe 50 years ago, but not today.
By the amount of shit thrown at Oblama I do not see where he has been allowed to get away with anything, even non-political activities. He'll he can' even go on vacation without some RWer's throwing a fit about it.
I do not watch the big three networks, so I can tell you I do not know what they report on. I rarely watch TV at all.

Well my wife watches the main stream news and has a disliking for FOX, and I have tired of O'Reily's bombastic manor, Hannity's clumsiness with facts, and the generally hostile atmosphere FOX has toward traditional Christianity and the TPM.

But none of them should be believed out of hand as it is a good practice to verify facts for yourself as much as possible.

What that says to a guy who uses an icon of Bart Simpson mooning the world, I cant even guess.

Well my wife watches the main stream news and has a disliking for FOX, and I have tired of O'Reily's bombastic manor, Hannity's clumsiness with facts, and the generally hostile atmosphere FOX has toward traditional Christianity and the TPM.

Your symptoms are still early ones. Were you to divorce quickly enough you might yet save yo'self.

“I wish things were that ruthlessly efficient,” Obama said in his first public remarks on the show. “It’s true. It’s like Kevin Spacey, man this guy’s getting a lot of stuff done.”
Anyone who has seen the series knows what a monster Spacey portrays, a literal murdering, raping, conniving, fraudulent back stabbing political whore.

You will never come closer to an admission from Obama that he really wants to be a dictator than this and his admission that Hugo Chavez was a hero of his and his admiration of Fidel Castro.

Pew: Liberal support for Obama at all-time low, worse than George W. Bush and conservatives | WashingtonExaminer.com

I must have been watching a different version than Obama. In the one I saw he only managed to get a single law passed, and he really didn't care about it.

Your symptoms are still early ones. Were you to divorce quickly enough you might yet save yo'self.

Nah, she is my better half and a strong TPM supporter, believe it or not. She is more conservative than I am.

I must have been watching a different version than Obama. In the one I saw he only managed to get a single law passed, and he really didn't care about it.

Which makes me think that what Obama means by 'ruthlessly efficient' is not legislative processes, but the clandestine hardball and crime Spacey's dude engages in.

Forum List

Back