Obama says Beck, Limbaugh fuel 'troublesome' political climate

SOP for the guy. The snake oil salesman can't have anyone asking questions, and it is not the crook who is the problem.

if they guy wants to end political vitriol as he calls it, don't be a hack and act like its only the people on the right causing political vitriol...though he, in passing, mentioned dems do it as well, he focuses on slamming certain right wing talk show hosts while ignoring the rabid left talk show hosts....

he is basically dishonest and as you say, a snake oil salesman

Beck and Limbaugh at their worst are no where half as bad as Oberman when he is at his closest approach to sane.

Obama says Beck, Limbaugh fuel 'troublesome' political climate - Yahoo! News

what a whiner...he only specifically calls out those on the right, not a peep about left wing nutters...

Actually, he calls out Beck and Limbaugh. The only way this is 'specifically calling out those on the right' is if Beck and Limbaugh represent the viewpoints of all of those on the right. Is that what you're saying?

no

he only specifically called out "certain" right wing talk show hosts while not doing so with lefties

The Obama is the sorriest excuse for a President next to Jimma Carter.

cry me a frigger river Obama.

what a whiner...he only specifically calls out those on the right, not a peep about left wing nutters...

Well......they do. Both sides do. The left sit and nod their heads when Olberman or Matthews spew and the right sits and nods their heads when Beck of Limbaugh spew. Both sides believe their guys are presenting fact and exposing the losers on the other side. In truth, they are trying to fill airtime, get ratings and turn a buck. There has always been sniping from one side to the other in politics. The great divide that exists today is much, much worse than days gone by. What is the difference. 24 hours cable news channels that need something to present for 24 hours that will keep you coming back, talk radio and internet blogs. Opinion and punditry.....unlike broadcast network news, newspapers and news magazines who have an editorial process that vets a story for accuracy......do not have to meet the same standards. They can say whatever they want and the sheeple will lap it up.

The biggest problem Limbaugh and Beck cause is for the moderate Republican. Any Republican who wants to negotiate or seek a middle ground has the attack dogs on him in hours.

It will cause the defeat of many Repuplicans in moderate districts and will prevent the GOP from being a national party again

The biggest problem Limbaugh and Beck cause is for the moderate Republican. Any Republican who wants to negotiate or seek a middle ground has the attack dogs on him in hours.

It will cause the defeat of many Repuplicans in moderate districts and will prevent the GOP from being a national party again

LOL, you mean seek the middle ground like the Obama and his comrades in this Congress have done with the Republicans.

give me a break.:lol:

Beck and Limbaugh at their worst are no where half as bad as Oberman when he is at his closest approach to sane.

You've got to be kidding. Though I think Oberman is :cuckoo::cuckoo: too, I've never seen him crying. I've never known him to be addicted to drugs. Just those two things along make the BeckBaugh combination far worsse, IMO.

And Barry doesn't?? Give me a break.

as has been shown before....he is really the whiner in chief

can you imagine if bush whined about the vitriol said about him? he would not have time to do anything else...

New Topics

Forum List

Back