Obama’s layoff bomb goes BOOM!

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Michelle Malkin » You were warned: Obama’s layoff bomb goes BOOM!

This is just the beginning.

In case you missed it, Boeing announced massive layoffs and facilities closures yesterday. More: Small business owners are dropping the axe as they brace for the costs and burdens of Obamacare.

In June, a diffident and self-deluded President Obama claimed that “the private sector is doing fine.” Last week, the private sector responded: Speak for yourself, buster. Who needs an “October Surprise” when the business headlines are broadcasting the imminent layoff bomb in neon lights?

All part of Obama's move forward plan.

In case you missed it, Boeing announced massive layoffs and facilities closures yesterday. More: Small business owners are dropping the axe as they brace for the costs and burdens of Obamacare.

In June, a diffident and self-deluded President Obama claimed that “the private sector is doing fine.” Last week, the private sector responded: Speak for yourself, buster. Who needs an “October Surprise” when the business headlines are broadcasting the imminent layoff bomb in neon lights?

And if we needed more proof, here we find Nova off on another bat shit crazy con web site. This time quoting the ever nuts Michelle Malkin. Damn, nova, if you ever used impartial data, then it would be possible to take you somewhat seriously. Though it will take some time and effort on your part at this point after the hundreds of bat shit crazy con links you have provided to this point.

I concur Nova. I fear it is going to get alot worse than better.. Hope my fear is premature..

And if we needed more proof, here we find Nova off on another bat shit crazy con web site. This time quoting the ever nuts Michelle Malkin. Damn, nova, if you ever used impartial data, then it would be possible to take you somewhat seriously. Though it will take some time and effort on your part at this point after the hundreds of bat shit crazy con links you have provided to this point.

ROFL

Well one thing is for sure, no one will ever take you seriously, sparky.

Now get back to drooling in front MSNBC; it's time for that prissy dude with the flattop - Madcow or some such shit....

ROFL

Now get back to drooling in front MSNBC; it's time for that prissy dude with the flattop - Madcow or some such shit....
Yup, uncensored. Only those who post from dip shit crazy web sites should be of consideration. I guess that I should get you a couple of quotes from move on. But then, I don't because I have some integrity. sorry you do not.

As for you, get back to rush. He is such a smart guy. He sure had the election down pat!! Oh, that's right, he picked that other guy, what's his name, top win in a landslide.

Your problem is best contained in the following links.
Read, and study, and you will understand your malfunction:

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Alterman Study: Conservatives Display Ignorance « Nel's New Day

And, me poor ignorant con, why should we be surprised that you are gay phobic. Poor ignorant con. If you study the above, you will find it is not your fault. Simply congenital. Just plain bad luck.

ROFL

:clap2::clap2: $3562723908.gif:clap2::clap2:

Well, nova. Just too hard to be honest, isn't it. You said:
In case you missed it, Boeing announced massive layoffs and facilities closures yesterday.

Boeing, who may actually know, said the following:
Boeing said the changes were not a response to the threat of additional, across-the-board U.S. budget cuts due to take effect on Jan. 2, or the outcome of U.S. elections, but represented another step in its continuing drive to "be more competitive while investing in technologies and people."
Boeing Announces Big Layoffs in Defense Division - US Business News - CNBC

I know you have an agenda, nova. But truth is that boeing is laying off only in it's defense division, and has been doing so since 2010. Those things happen when you end wars. Would you rather we got into more wars, so boeing and others could be more profitable? Dipshit.

If you actually cared about truth, you would see that layoffs will happen and have been happening throughout the defense industry. However, employment continues to increase.

In case you missed it, Boeing announced massive layoffs and facilities closures yesterday.

Boeing said the changes were not a response to the threat of additional, across-the-board U.S. budget cuts due to take effect on Jan. 2, or the outcome of U.S. elections, but represented another step in its continuing drive to "be more competitive while investing in technologies and people."

I know you have an agenda, nova. But truth is that boeing is laying off only in it's defense division, and has been doing so since 2010. Those things happen when you end wars. Would you rather we got into more wars, so boeing and others could be more profitable? Dipshit.

If you actually cared about truth, you would see that layoffs will happen and have been happening throughout the defense industry. However, employment continues to increase.

Actually dear unemployment went from 7.8 to 7.9%. Thats a decrease in employment.

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

Malkin is no more bat shit crazy than you are..

go read the damn news..company after company has been announcing layoffs the last couple of days.

Actually dear unemployment went from 7.8 to 7.9%. Thats a decrease in employment.

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??
ed, me boy. You need to look up numerators and denominators. Then apply it. Poor ignorant delusional con.

Malkin is no more bat shit crazy than you are..

go read the damn news..company after company has been announcing layoffs the last couple of days.
Always are. Maybe you should read the news. But what is important is the overall employment rate. And I know that it hurts you that it is decreasing over time. Must be tough.

And if you think Malkin is not bat shit crazy, then there is probably no hope for inteligent comment in your posts. There actually are, my poor ignorant con, non prejudiced sources. Then there is Malkin.

Actually, Boeing announced those layoffs well before the election.

The only business I've heard of so far who laid off people because of the election was Murray Energy (you know...........the coal miners who were forced to go to Romney's rally and be used for a political prop, while having their pay docked for attendance)?

But..........keep listening to Malikin. I suppose you think that FOX news called the polls correctly for the election by relying on Dick Morris and Karl Rove as well?

ROFL

Yup, uncensored. Only those who post from dip shit crazy web sites should be of consideration. I guess that I should get you a couple of quotes from move on. But then, I don't because I have some integrity. sorry you do not.

As for you, get back to rush. He is such a smart guy. He sure had the election down pat!! Oh, that's right, he picked that other guy, what's his name, top win in a landslide.

Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

LiveScience study Social conservatives have a lower I.Q.? (probably) | Gene Expression | Discover Magazine

Watching Fox makes you stupid Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid | Jillian Rayfield | Politics News | Rolling Stone

And, me poor ignorant con, why should we be surprised that you are gay phobic. Poor ignorant con. If you study the above, you will find it is not your fault. Simply congenital. Just plain bad luck.

I am still waiting for you to pick one of those studies and actually debate the merits of it with me. Is there a reason you haven't done it?

ROFL

I am still waiting for you to pick one of those studies and actually debate the merits of it with me. Is there a reason you haven't done it?
Yes, because I feel no need to. I provided the studies. If you disagree with one, have at it. Dipshit. Are you completely incapable. But of course you are.

Yes, because I feel no need to. I provided the studies. If you disagree with one, have at it. Dipshit. Are you completely incapable. But of course you are.

Pick any of them, I don't even need to read it first.

Of course you don't. A couple of the studies go into the makeup of the con mind. They found that cons believe they are extremely smart. Which has to do with an internal need to have answers. But in fact they are completely ignorant. Sound familiar? You could not debate your way out of a third grade debate. And you actually believe you are smart. Pathetic. So, take the brock study, dipshit. Should be interesting.

Of course you don't. A couple of the studies go into the makeup of the con mind. They found that cons believe they are extremely smart. Which has to do with an internal need to have answers. But in fact they are completely ignorant. Sound familiar? You could not debate your way out of a third grade debate. And you actually believe you are smart. Pathetic. So, take the brock study, dipshit. Should be interesting.

Any of them, I bet I can tear it apart better than you can defend it. What have you got to lose, cons are inherently dumber than you, you have dozens of studies that prove it.

Any of them, I bet I can tear it apart better than you can defend it. What have you got to lose, cons are inherently dumber than you, you have dozens of studies that prove it.
obviously you are dumber. I gave you a study. And you are still looking for one.

Forum List

Back