Obama’s attendance at VP debate moderator’s wedding

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
The fix is in.

President Barack Obama was a guest at the 1991 wedding of ABC senior foreign correspondent and vice presidential debate moderator Martha Raddatz, The Daily Caller has learned. Obama and groom Julius Genachowski, whom Obama would later tap to head the Federal Communications Commission, were Harvard Law School classmates at the time and members of the Harvard Law Review.

Barack Obama, debate moderator wedding guest | The Daily Caller

The Liberal Media never stops.. Obama can't win on his own.. He proved that last week. They will do and say ANYTHING to retain power. IT WON'T WORK.

If I were Paul Ryan, I would bring it up and out in the open during the debate.. "I understand the President attended your wedding Ms. Moderator, does that make you an objective Moderator or clearly with some bias?" Go on offense.. Let the people see the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Take it to the Media.. Newt scored some of his highest favorables when he SLAMMED the liberal media.. Just about everyone despises the Main Sleaze media..

• Banned
The Liberal Media never stops.. Obama can't win on his own.. He proved that last week. They will do and say ANYTHING to retain power. IT WON'T WORK.

If I were Paul Ryan, I would bring it up and out in the open during the debate.. "I understand the President attended your wedding Ms. Moderator, does that make you an objective Moderator or clearly with some bias?" Go on offense.. Let the people see the truth.

Notice how only 1 Lib dared to reply to this thread. Cheating is all part of their game plan.

The fix is in.

President Barack Obama was a guest at the 1991 wedding of ABC senior foreign correspondent and vice presidential debate moderator Martha Raddatz, The Daily Caller has learned. Obama and groom Julius Genachowski, whom Obama would later tap to head the Federal Communications Commission, were Harvard Law School classmates at the time and members of the Harvard Law Review.

1991. :lol:

The fix is in.

1991. :lol:

Best Friends Forever.

Answer: Shut the fuck up and answer the questions without lying. After that Biden should have the rest of the time to himself. :lol:

This is the typical wingnut ploy, to criticize the moderators in hopes of getting softball questions.

If Lyin' Ryan can't stand up to Martha Radditz, how is he qualified to be Vice-President?

Answer: Shut the fuck up and answer the questions without lying. After that Biden should have the rest of the time to himself. :lol:

:eusa_boohoo:
What's wrong Librul? The truth once more is coming out and you can't hande it? :) Paul Ryan can handle Old Joe..

Both parties selected the moderators

Just didn't realize Republicans would whine so much

Oh, yes!! He should definitely do that! :lol:

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please . . . DO THAT!!!!!

This is the typical wingnut ploy, to criticize the moderators in hopes of getting softball questions.

If Lyin' Ryan can't stand up to Martha Radditz, how is he qualified to be Vice-President?

Ryan can and will, he's not a sissy Democrat.

Biden hasn't even had a press conference in 5 months!

"Joe, can you expand on your remark that the Obama Administration buried the Middle class these past 4 years"

Both parties selected the moderators

Just didn't realize Republicans would whine so much

You're such a stupid asshole. I doubt they knew Obama attended her wedding since they admitted downplaying it. Republicans whine? :lol: Who's making all the whiny excuses about Obama's perfrormance? It's Denver's altitude! :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back