What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama’s attendance at VP debate moderator’s wedding

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score
The fix is in.

President Barack Obama was a guest at the 1991 wedding of ABC senior foreign correspondent and vice presidential debate moderator Martha Raddatz, The Daily Caller has learned. Obama and groom Julius Genachowski, whom Obama would later tap to head the Federal Communications Commission, were Harvard Law School classmates at the time and members of the Harvard Law Review.

Barack Obama, debate moderator wedding guest | The Daily Caller

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Rush should moderate the debate

OP
beretta304

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score
OP
beretta304

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Reaction score
The Liberal Media never stops.. Obama can't win on his own.. He proved that last week. They will do and say ANYTHING to retain power. IT WON'T WORK.

If I were Paul Ryan, I would bring it up and out in the open during the debate.. "I understand the President attended your wedding Ms. Moderator, does that make you an objective Moderator or clearly with some bias?" Go on offense.. Let the people see the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
OP
beretta304

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score
The Liberal Media never stops.. Obama can't win on his own.. He proved that last week. They will do and say ANYTHING to retain power. IT WON'T WORK.

If I were Paul Ryan, I would bring it up and out in the open during the debate.. "I understand the President attended your wedding Ms. Moderator, does that make you an objective Moderator or clearly with some bias?" Go on offense.. Let the people see the truth.

Notice how only 1 Lib dared to reply to this thread. Cheating is all part of their game plan.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The White House/Trumpers' heads, rent-free
The fix is in.

President Barack Obama was a guest at the 1991 wedding of ABC senior foreign correspondent and vice presidential debate moderator Martha Raddatz, The Daily Caller has learned. Obama and groom Julius Genachowski, whom Obama would later tap to head the Federal Communications Commission, were Harvard Law School classmates at the time and members of the Harvard Law Review.

1991. :lol:

SniperFire

Reaction score
The fix is in.

1991. :lol:

Best Friends Forever.

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Answer: Shut the fuck up and answer the questions without lying. After that Biden should have the rest of the time to himself. :lol:

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is the typical wingnut ploy, to criticize the moderators in hopes of getting softball questions.

If Lyin' Ryan can't stand up to Martha Radditz, how is he qualified to be Vice-President?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hannity, Rush, Levin, or Laura Ingraham should moderate the next presidential Debate

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats and the media is one big incestuous family.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Reaction score

Answer: Shut the fuck up and answer the questions without lying. After that Biden should have the rest of the time to himself. :lol:

:eusa_boohoo:
What's wrong Librul? The truth once more is coming out and you can't hande it? :) Paul Ryan can handle Old Joe..

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both parties selected the moderators

Just didn't realize Republicans would whine so much

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oh, yes!! He should definitely do that! :lol:

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please . . . DO THAT!!!!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is the typical wingnut ploy, to criticize the moderators in hopes of getting softball questions.

If Lyin' Ryan can't stand up to Martha Radditz, how is he qualified to be Vice-President?

Ryan can and will, he's not a sissy Democrat.

Biden hasn't even had a press conference in 5 months!

"Joe, can you expand on your remark that the Obama Administration buried the Middle class these past 4 years"

OP
beretta304

beretta304

Rookie
Reaction score
Both parties selected the moderators

Just didn't realize Republicans would whine so much

You're such a stupid asshole. I doubt they knew Obama attended her wedding since they admitted downplaying it. Republicans whine? :lol: Who's making all the whiny excuses about Obama's perfrormance? It's Denver's altitude! :D

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List