Obama: Rush to Judgement vs Wait for the Facts

The "we don't want to Rush to Judgement" Argument would hold water if not for the fact the Admin Did Rush to Judgement, and tried for several Days to convince us all it wasn't terrorism.

lol

Last edited:
The video is too long to watch right now, but I'd say in regards to Libya, it was simply about a rush to cover the admins ass...they knew the facts.

But, Mitt Romney's rush to judgment was an indication of true leadership, I guess. Right?

But, Mitt Romney's rush to judgment was an indication of true leadership, I guess. Right?

It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it was terrorism...even a community organizer should have been able to determine that one.:D

It wasn't just terrorism it was an attack on America. That is why, in my opinion, Obama wants it to just be about a video and not his failed ME policy. People died and Obama lied.

Lol are you kidding me? Taking time to assess the situation and Not doing what Romney did was and is the right idea. For many reasons. Why would you want to believe romney the flipflopper?

What rush to judgement was that. The one Obama actually agreed with him on?

You guys are so pathetic. You will do anything to defend this President, and his utter failure as a leader.

Lol are you kidding me? Taking time to assess the situation and Not doing what Romney did was and is the right idea. For many reasons. Why would you want to believe romney the flipflopper?

You are a fucking hack and a retard. All Romney did was crtisize the admin for a comment, the President himself later disavowed.

And this admin is not worried about "taking the time to assess the situation." If that were the case they would not have made a full court press to try and convince everyone it wasn't terrorism, and was only because of a Video before they had assessed shit.

You people are truly silly to watch. First the Admin drops the ball and allows this to happen on 9/11. Then they rush out and lie about why and how it happened. Then when they are called on that, your defense is they are trying to take their time and not rush to judgement.

Just pathetic.

Last edited:

You guys are so pathetic. You will do anything to defend this President, and his utter failure as a leader.

Mitt Romney
By slamming the Obama administration as the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were killed in Libya, the Republican nominee has given the appearance of exploiting an international tragedy. Whether his criticism is warranted or not, the timing seems insensitive—as if Romney is more interested in scoring political points than mourning the deaths of U.S. diplomats.

The attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, and at the embassy in Cairo, dramatically shifted the focus of the presidential campaign to foreign affairs, a subject that Romney has largely minimized. In fact, he was still trying to recover from the blunder of failing to mention the war in Afghanistan during his convention speech when the world’s focus suddenly shifted to the Middle East.

Romney SAID the exact words:
“I’m outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi,” Mr. Romney said in a statement that went out just before 10:30 p.m. “It’s disgraceful that the Obama administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.”

EXPLAIN when you read the exact statement WHERE there was a RUSH to judgement??

What was Obama's administration FIRST RESPONSE????
The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims -- as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others."

NOW unless you are a total IDIOT... DO YOU SEE ANY condemnation by the administration on the ATTACKS???

NO! YOU see an apology for a non-existent video that might have hurt some feeling!
SOMETHING THAT certainly doesn't rise to the level of murdering 4 people!!!

FACTS are Romney was attacking the administration's RESPONSE TO apologize for something that really wasn't come to find out the cause!

TAlk about rush to judgement????

I mean some of you people.. are you that dumb to think we that criticize the ineptness, the arrogance, the apologistic responses CAN"T USE THE INTERNET???

I find Romney response... which was an attack on Obama administration for apologizing!!!
I find official administration response first was to blame a video!
AND NOT blame the people that murdered the 4 people!

So they took about three seconds to determine it was because of a video.

You lemmings are laughable.

Mitt Romney
By slamming the Obama administration as the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans were killed in Libya, the Republican nominee has given the appearance of exploiting an international tragedy. Whether his criticism is warranted or not, the timing seems insensitive—as if Romney is more interested in scoring political points than mourning the deaths of U.S. diplomats.

The attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, and at the embassy in Cairo, dramatically shifted the focus of the presidential campaign to foreign affairs, a subject that Romney has largely minimized. In fact, he was still trying to recover from the blunder of failing to mention the war in Afghanistan during his convention speech when the world’s focus suddenly shifted to the Middle East.

Then Obama should have no problem in the next debate

Of course, that is what we heard from the first debate.

Romney SAID the exact words:
“I’m outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi,” Mr. Romney said in a statement that went out just before 10:30 p.m. “It’s disgraceful that the Obama administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.”

EXPLAIN when you read the exact statement WHERE there was a RUSH to judgement??

What was Obama's administration FIRST RESPONSE????
The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims -- as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others."

NOW unless you are a total IDIOT... DO YOU SEE ANY condemnation by the administration on the ATTACKS???

NO! YOU see an apology for a non-existent video that might have hurt some feeling!
SOMETHING THAT certainly doesn't rise to the level of murdering 4 people!!!

FACTS are Romney was attacking the administration's RESPONSE TO apologize for something that really wasn't come to find out the cause!

TAlk about rush to judgement????

There wasn't one. These people are so desperate to shield this admin, all they can do is attack Romney.

Barrack Obama is an incompetent, Ignorant asshole who is incapable of taking responsibility for anything. He as moved up my list to the top of the worst leaders ever.

Obama didn't take time to access the situation. The lies came immediately and continued long after intel pointed elsewhere. Obama lied for over a week after they all knew the facts, so he is just a damn liar and not to be trusted.

This is profound as anything you will ever see about Barack Obama and his decision making process.

What is the President’s batting average? – Glenn Beck
Yeah... They are trying to get Mitt to give some specifics.

While he's doing it for political reasons... I'm all for knowing what someone wants to do before he actually gets there. You know... Like Obamacare? They didn't read it, figure it out after you pass it... Bad idea right? Why the fuck isn't that applied to everything politicians do? You know... Obama, Mitt, Ron, Gary, whoever. I mean Ron and Gary have a lot of the same answers which is kind of boring... You know... "I don't think the government should be involved in that" and the other two... *chuckles* OIE.

Forum List

Back