obama responsible for Kayla Mueller's death

Blame the ISIS people first and foremost. Actually 100% blame them.

I wouldn't "blame" her, but her actions did put her in a risky situation. I have no issue with idealists who put themselves on the front line. They are far more tolerable than the campus and keyboard commandos we run into in the States.

I wouldn't "blame" her, but her actions did put her in a risky situation. I have no issue with idealists who put themselves on the front line. They are far more tolerable than the campus and keyboard commandos we run into in the States.
She was a terrorsymp.

Sorry she got killed, but she knew they were vipers when she went there.

She is responsible for choosing to be there. She said she wanted to help people but instead of going to areas of her own country that are in desperate need of help, she went to a place where she knew she would not be safe.

Just like Tipsycatlover refuses to take responsibility for her own drunkenness, this woman did not take responsibility for her own safety.

In point of fact, President Obama did all he could to get her out. Even her own parents said that before they changed their story.

She was a terrorsymp.

Yes, but she put her money where her mouth was. I may not agree with it, but I can respect it.

She was a terrorsymp.

Yes, but she put her money where her mouth was. I may not agree with it, but I can respect it.
Then obama made sure she never got out alive.

She was a terrorsymp.

That can be said of Tim McVeigh, Unabomber and Tookie Williams too.

Ask yourself why is travel to Cuba banned but travel to any of the hotspots in the middle east is not?

She was a terrorsymp.

Then obama made sure she never got out alive.

Not willing to go that far.

She was a terrorsymp.

Not even close. Those people perpetuated actual violence on others. As far as we know with this girl she was an ISM member, but not a violent one.

Leave the hyperbole to the other side, they need to use it, not us.

Ummm....No..

Obama is the worst President ever....but she was the only one who put herself in harms way.

She was a terrorsymp.

Not even close. Those people perpetuated actual violence on others. As far as we know with this girl she was an ISM member, but not a violent one.

I am not part of any "us".

She was a terrorsymp.

I am not part of any "us".

Ok then.

Ummm....No..

Obama is the worst President ever....but she was the only one who put herself in harms way.
The deserter, Bowe Bergdahl, wasn't even in harm's way. Yet obama traded 5 high ranking terrorists for him.

Forum List

Back