Obama Reportedly Wasn't Pleased With Mitt Romney's 2012 Concession Phone Call

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama was displeased with Mitt Romney's 2012 Election Night concession call, and briefly considered appointing Hillary Clinton to the Supreme Court, one of his closest former advisers reveals in a new book.

The adviser, David Axelrod, says Obama thought Romney suggested the president was only re-elected because he got out the black vote, according to an advance copy of Believer: My 40 Years in Politics obtained by the New York Daily News.

Obama was "unsmiling during the call, and slightly irritated when it was over," Axelrod writes in the book, scheduled to go on sale next week. Romney also reportedly told Obama that he had done a good job getting out the vote in Cleveland and Milwaukee, which Obama interpreted to mean black people.

"That's what he thinks this was all about," Obama said, according to Axelrod.

More: Obama Reportedly Wasn't Pleased With Mitt Romney's 2012 Concession Phone Call

I'm really not surprised. Sounds like typical Romney.

Obama is a whiny little bitch.....from what I have heard from just about everyone who has had dealings with Romney, he is a pretty class act.....so obama is and alway will be a spoiled, little man......

Obama is a whiny little bitch.....from what I have heard from just about everyone who has had dealings with Romney, he is a pretty class act.....so obama is and alway will be a spoiled, little man......

Yeah, we know what a supposed "class act" Romney is.

smirking-mitt-romney.jpg

Compared to Romney, Obama is a small, mean, vindictive person.

Of all the slimeballs in the Obama Administration, I hate David Axelrod above all others. That is one greasy motherfucker.

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama was displeased with Mitt Romney's 2012 Election Night concession call, and briefly considered appointing Hillary Clinton to the Supreme Court, one of his closest former advisers reveals in a new book.

The adviser, David Axelrod, says Obama thought Romney suggested the president was only re-elected because he got out the black vote, according to an advance copy of Believer: My 40 Years in Politics obtained by the New York Daily News.

Obama was "unsmiling during the call, and slightly irritated when it was over," Axelrod writes in the book, scheduled to go on sale next week. Romney also reportedly told Obama that he had done a good job getting out the vote in Cleveland and Milwaukee, which Obama interpreted to mean black people.

More: Obama Reportedly Wasn't Pleased With Mitt Romney's 2012 Concession Phone Call

Ultimately, who gives a flying rat's patoot WHAT Obama thinks?

Sounds like the GOP, Romney, and people like you are the whiney little bitches. Seriously.

Sounds like the GOP, Romney, and people like you are the whiney little bitches. Seriously.

You mean the way obama never let's a chance go by to call out opponents even when it is impolite and the wrong setting....calling out the Supreme Court, Paul Ryan....and any number of others like a 3rd grade brat......or when he called out Maureen Dowd about making fun of his ears....like a whiny little bitch......?

Within days of the election, Romney was whining that he only lost because of "free stuff"

ObamaPhones don't even make a dent compared to the $1.2 trillion of tax expenditures special interests receive every year. You want some videos of special interests demanding their gifts?

Republicans are whining and mad because Democrats don't spend and give away gifts the way they would spend and give away gifts.

Forum List

Back