Obama Really Reaching This Time...

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
:lol:

Hot Air Blog Archive Obamateurism of the Day
How many people are getting insurance through their jobs right now? Raise your hands. All right, well, a lot of those folks, your employer, it’s estimated, would see premiums fall by as much as 3000%, which means they could give you a raise!

I mean come on now. :eek::eusa_whistle::lol: :rolleyes:

Even the teleprompter is starting to malfunction now.
What a buffoon.

Just imagine Bush saying that. :lol:

bush_miss_me_yet.jpg

I think we now know why Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts for it will show a lot of D's and F's.

I think we now know why Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts for it will show a lot of D's and F's.

I don't even know what to really say anymore?

How in the world did this guy get to be the most powerful man in the world? What am I missing here?

How many people are getting insurance through their jobs right now? Raise your hands. All right, well, a lot of those folks, your employer, it’s estimated, would see premiums fall by as much as 3000%, which means they could give you a raise!

What a buffoon.

bush_miss_me_yet.jpg

I believe the appropriate response is.....

Oh

My

God!

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Horrah for Obama! He's gonna save our health, save our jobs, give us all more pay and - for his next trick - he will turn water into wine..... except that would seriously piss off Pelosi! :lol:

What a buffoon.

bush_miss_me_yet.jpg

Damn...I mean...what else can be said? How does he get away with this shit?

Obama has shown NOTHING to convince me he is anything approaching intelligent.

This quote should be looped 24/7 on the news programs. Yeah, I am sure the mainstream media is going to get right on it...

:eusa_eh:
___

What a buffoon.

bush_miss_me_yet.jpg

What a buffoon.

bush_miss_me_yet.jpg

Damn...I mean...what else can be said? How does he get away with this shit?
Did he say it at a 'coffee party?'

New Topics

Forum List

Back