Obama Raise $70 MILLION Dollas!!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
dr_evil1_a_mates_got_10_ipads_for_sale-s396x389-83924-580.png

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Obama Raised $70 Million in Quarter - The Daily Beast

The report says Obama DOUBLED that of the entire GOP fundraising.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

They are putting their MONEY where their MOUTH is.

LOL :lol:

Last edited:
Be nice if he would invest that money in something that was worthwhile, like the debt that he has incurred for us..........

Your f'in 20 year retirment money is contributing to that debt. What do you have to complain about? 20 years and you only made SFC? What's the problem?

And yet, he's still going to lose. You're right that is funny! :lol:

Yes, comfort yourself with that thought.

A new study suggests that "unrealistic optimists" shut out information they don't want to hear.

Good luck 2012...yuh hear!!?? :lol:

Be nice if he would invest that money in something that was worthwhile, like the debt that he has incurred for us..........

Your f'in 20 year retirment money is contributing to that debt. What do you have to complain about? 20 years and you only made SFC? What's the problem?
Oh, go ahead & neg rep me you self centered SOB. You want me to do it for ya?

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

your president. not mine. enjoy

I AM enjoying it thank you very much. :lol:

Oh, and thanks for showing your TRUE colors with your "your President, not mine" BS. You people were NEVER with him from the get go. Your criticism is warrant-less.

Peace.

My retirement is less than what I was promised by the government asswipe.

And too fucking bad for you that you have little to zero knowledge of the Army retirement system. Yes I retired after 22 years as a SFC, There are reasons for that that were beyond my control, but I don't make excuses for being 2 promotions short of the top.

Now take your stupidity negative and go cry in the corner somewhere.

That's the kind of crappy cheap bullshit that is keeping this country in a stalemate in a very bad place. At least in earlier years peopel could get over the election than continue working together for each other. Now it is just one freakin cheap political cycle afte the other. Our bad, our sad...

Oh, and thanks for showing your TRUE colors with your "your President, not mine" BS. You people were NEVER with him from the get go. Your criticism is warrant-less.

Peace.

Well,, you got that shit right. since the day I heard that freak yell "God Bless America" NO NO NO goddamn America" and found out asswipe sat there and listened to that bullshit for 20 years... I was never with him for the get go.. ever.

That's the kind of crappy cheap bullshit that is keeping this country in a stalemate in a very bad place. At least in earlier years peopel could get over the election than continue working together for each other. Now it is just one freakin cheap political cycle afte the other. Our bad, our sad...

deal with it.

Peace.

Ah yes the ever popular racist rant from the true believer. Here's a wake up call for you nimrod, more whites voted for him then blacks did! Now can you tell us why?:eusa_whistle:

Peace.

Ah yes the ever popular racist rant from the true believer. Here's a wake up call for you nimrod, more whites voted for him then blacks did! Now can you tell us why?:eusa_whistle:
Who mentioned anything about race you RW liar?

Peace.

Cause at the time he made more sense than the RW'er?

Your Honor,

I present to you Exhibit A:
Well,, you got that shit right. since the day I heard that freak yell "God Bless America" NO NO NO goddamn America" and found out asswipe sat there and listened to that bullshit for 20 years... I was never with him for the get go.. ever.
The subject has taddled on herself showing her true colors. Thereby proving once and for all that all her criticsm has been tainted, biased and poisioned from the start. Never based on anything but her own butt-hurt feelings.

I posit that she's just one in an ARMY of such "voters" as exhibited in the HBO documentary "Right America Feeling Wronged"

Exhibit B:

Right America Feeling Wronged

I rest my case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back