Obama Quotes - and other gems from Democrats

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Post 'em if you got 'em!

Obama, July 3, 2008:

The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents – #43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic.

"Make no mistake, we will close Guantanamo prison, which has damaged our national security interests and become a tremendous recruiting tool for al-Qaeda," he said.

Obamaturd is a known liar that likes to blame Bush and then do worse than Bush ever did. Idiot.

• Banned
President Obama's Jobs Speech

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDqN8Q86gk8]Shorter: President Obama's Jobs Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing Obama says will ever be half as asinine and/or amusing as the brain-dead crap that comes out of the mouths of some on the right (see: Bachmann, Palin, Perry, Bush).

• Banned
Maxine Waters, May 22, 2008:

"And guess what this liberal will be all about? This liberal will be all about socializing - uh, umm, um, um, uh, .... - Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies."

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?"

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Obama, January 17, 2008:

Let me sort of describe my overall policy.

What I've said is that we would put a cap and trade system in place that is as aggressive, if not more aggressive, than anybody else's out there.

I was the first to call for a 100% auction on the cap and trade system, which means that every unit of carbon or greenhouse gases emitted would be charged to the polluter. That will create a market in which whatever technologies are out there that are being presented, whatever power plants that are being built, that they would have to meet the rigors of that market and the ratcheted down caps that are being placed, imposed every year.

So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted.

That will also generate billions of dollars that we can invest in solar, wind, biodiesel and other alternative energy approaches.

The only thing I've said with respect to coal, I haven't been some coal booster. What I have said is that for us to take coal off the table as a (sic) ideological matter as opposed to saying if technology allows us to use coal in a clean way, we should pursue it.

So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can.
It's just that it will bankrupt them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?"

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

My all time favorite...Another one was how much is enough asking how much wealth does any one person need...Answer as much as possible because the Libs have their eyes on it and
their hands in your pockets...

Nothing Obama says will ever be half as asinine and/or amusing as the brain-dead crap that comes out of the mouths of some on the right (see: Bachmann, Palin, Perry, Bush).
you probably don't have a problem with what Maxine Waters simian ass had to say either??:cool:

You know Obama is going to lie as soon as he "Let me be clear" I think he doesnt even know how to tell the truth.. But then again he was a lawyer once and all lawyers are great liars , including all the ones in congress and the senate REP , DEM or Independent !

"I want to make clear to the Fox News table: That was a joke. That was not my real birth video. That was a children’s cartoon. Call Disney if you don't believe me. They have the original long-form version."

C'mon, ya'all know that shit was funny. :lol:

Forum List

Back