obama pulls out the big guns to stop the vote

These days - until inauguration day, in January - will be the most dangerous time in America.

Inauguration day will only be one more day in what's coming. And what's coming will be very bad indeed, no matter who wins.

Facebook-projects-Donald-Trump-will-win-the-election-in-a-clean-sweep-550x473.jpg

Interesting article that shows the positive Trump vs positive Clinton traffic among those who use facebook.. If the populace is anywhere near this enthusiasm level and turnout is nearly the same, its going to be a bad day for the democrats.

Source

Facebook-projects-Donald-Trump-will-win-the-election-in-a-clean-sweep-550x473.jpg

Interesting article that shows the positive Trump vs positive Clinton traffic among those who use facebook.. If the populace is anywhere near this enthusiasm level and turnout is nearly the same, its going to be a bad day for the democrats.

Source

According to that Trump is going to win New York.

You don't think it might be possible that your source is full of shit or misunderstands the context of why people talk about Trump, do you?

and demanded that Muslims not participate in the democratic process because "there is no difference between the Republican and Democratic parties in their “policies against Islam and Muslims."

Huh??? How can Clinton be against her money machines?

This election promises a bigger turnout than any election in the last 50 years, maybe ever. All of obama's threats and intimidations have fallen on deaf ears. He now calls on his allies to stop the vote.

ISIS Calls For "Slaughter Of Americans" On Election Day | Zero Hedge

He wants his isis friends to kill the voters.

Will morons like you EVER stop reading another moron's tweets??? But, I guess when you're desperate and drowning, even a straw seems like a floating device......Carry on......

Source

You don't think it might be possible that your source is full of shit or misunderstands the context of why people talk about Trump, do you?

Scientifically challenged are we?

Positive traffic vs positive traffic.. they are looking at those supporting and their enthusiasm. If it relates to real people getting out and voting its going to be a very bad day for democrats.

Positive traffic vs positive traffic.. they are looking at those supporting and their enthusiasm. If it relates to real people getting out and voting its going to be a very bad day for democrats.

Print out that electoral map Beany_Bob, and paste on the ceiling above your bed.....It will be of great comfort in your upcoming nights.....LOL

I expect hilly to win California but she isn't well liked at all. No signs, bumper stickers. It remains Bernie country.

Inauguration day will only be one more day in what's coming. And what's coming will be very bad indeed, no matter who wins.

I'd like to disagree, but cannot........especially since half of the country realizes they do not want to be governed any longer by the Gov't.

Why wouldn't he win New York? Those people have had it up to HERE with the idiots Deblasio and Cuomo, plus the Donald is legendary in NYC....the only states I don't think he can win is are the west coast..too many commie weirdos to bother with... the San Andreas fault line will disappear them someday and the west coast will be the Colorado River.

Why wouldn't he win New York? Those people have had it up to HERE with the idiots Deblasio and Cuomo, plus the Donald is legendary in NYC....the only states I don't think he can win is are the west coast..too many commie homos to bother with... the San Andreas fault line will disappear them someday and the west coast will be the Colorado River.

I'm going to be kind and call that an extreme stretch.

Forum List

Back