Obama proposes "Free" Community College for 2 years

Why should I have to pay for your education? I paid for mine.
No, you paid for part of it. Your parents and the taxpayers paid for most of it.

K-12, yes.

Whats the difference?

I think investing in the future is a good idea. Save money on issuing work visas and employ Americans

So, mr dean, who determines what degrees get subsidized and who is able to participate?

You know what guys, I say lets do it. But all I ask is that we vote on it. and if you vote for it then you are bound by contract to delete yourself from this world if the programs fails to live up to the set benchmarks made before the voting process begins.

Sounds fair to me.

I "invest" (lol) and when you default you kill yourself.

I and many others claim that more Government yeilds you more curruption, more bullshit spending and more war
Why do I need to invest in someone else's future?
For the same reason you do that for of your own children, and the same reason so many others did that for you, because it's the right damn thing to do, and you ought to be old enough to understand that by now.

I have no doubt the country is over. Every year people complain about things getting worse and how we need more free shit, they get free chit and then complain things are only getting worse.

People finding out they can vote themselves free shit chit was what doomed this country.
Why do you think the Founders didn't want the pitchforks voting? Take them and the big money players out of the game and the more civic-minded elites might once again be able to rule.

You mean Hamilton, they guy that only wanted the rich to be allowed to vote? Hamilton, the lefts hero.... Is that who you're talking about when you lie and say FFs?
Among others.

So Hamilton, the anti american who ... wait, would you like me to post the position he and his party took when trying to run the country?

And Hamilton who wanted a national bank to control all others AKA the federal reserve. Hamilton is proof that not all the founders were liberal. Some were Leftist despots who were never properly shot.

No, you paid for part of it. Your parents and the taxpayers paid for most of it.

K-12, yes.

Whats the difference?

I think investing in the future is a good idea. Save money on issuing work visas and employ Americans

So, mr dean, who determines what degrees get subsidized and who is able to participate?
Pelosi is working on a 20000 page program to answer your question...of course they will have to pass it before you can read it.

It may be a good idea, but with govenment in charge there is little confidence it will be properly managed and it will become the EBT card and the disability scam all over again. Another scheme for LIBTARDS to buy votes.

Well heres the way to combat that scheme. Dont oppose it then Dems cant "buy votes" because everyone agrees

You're so fucking stupid it hurts.

Hey fuckface, how about the Government gives all business owners 1 billion dollars for "free." Don't oppose it so it won't be vote buying.....

100% fucking retard these days.

Why not make it a gazillion since you're being stupid?

I think it's great to hear PMH admit he wants to be ruled by a ruling class. It really put a lot about his positions into prospective.

Let's see, 9 million students at aprox 3,800 per year each is 34.2 billion per year. The feds pay 75% along with a lot of strings put on the States and schools. I really don't see this making it through the GOP congress or very many cash strapped States adopting it if it did.

I and many others claim that more Government yeilds you more curruption, more bullshit spending and more war
For the same reason you do that for of your own children, and the same reason so many others did that for you, because it's the right damn thing to do, and you ought to be old enough to understand that by now.

I have no doubt the country is over. Every year people complain about things getting worse and how we need more free shit, they get free chit and then complain things are only getting worse.

People finding out they can vote themselves free shit chit was what doomed this country.
Why do you think the Founders didn't want the pitchforks voting? Take them and the big money players out of the game and the more civic-minded elites might once again be able to rule.

You mean Hamilton, they guy that only wanted the rich to be allowed to vote? Hamilton, the lefts hero.... Is that who you're talking about when you lie and say FFs?
Among others.

So Hamilton, the anti american who ... wait, would you like me to post the position he and his party took when trying to run the country?
Go for it. The more you learn about them the more you will discover that you were never meant to have a say, never.

It may be a good idea, but with govenment in charge there is little confidence it will be properly managed and it will become the EBT card and the disability scam all over again. Another scheme for LIBTARDS to buy votes.

Well heres the way to combat that scheme. Dont oppose it then Dems cant "buy votes" because everyone agrees

Hey fuckface, how about the Government gives all business owners 1 billion dollars for "free." Don't oppose it so it won't be vote buying.....

Because dipshit, the cost of your "free" education will cost in the trillions... So I wanted to keep it relative, thanks for seeing how fucking moronic your idea is.

But only Obabble will take credit.

Was that a no?
That was a "dumb idea".

K-12, yes.

Whats the difference?

Pelosi is working on a 20000 page program to answer your question...of course they will have to pass it before you can read it.
I wonder what other cheeks belonging to Pelosi get kissed by Boehner. I just hope he's still kissing her when a house finally drops on her.

Among others.

Go for it. The more you learn about them the more you will discover that you were never meant to have a say, never.

And you are here to support the middle class and poor being silenced. Good to know PMH.

K-12, yes.

Whats the difference?

Thats the second step....lets get pass the first step

Because dipshit, the cost of your "free" education will cost in the trillions... So I wanted to keep it relative, thanks for seeing how fucking moronic your idea is.

whats the reason not to give business owners a gazillion dollars?

Let's see, 9 million students at aprox 3,800 per year each is 34.2 billion per year. The feds pay 75% along with a lot of strings put on the States and schools. I really don't see this making it through the GOP congress or very many cash strapped States adopting it if it did.
Leftists suck at math, this thread case in point.

LOLz, come on man, be realistic! That 9 million will swell into 15-20 million in a year. And just keep growing. Less people will go to a college were they actually have to pay so they can get free education. Then they will demand "better" or higher quality education from their 2 years in community college... They they will demand longer degrees be paid for, then they will demand money to live off while they are a student.

It will cost a trillion + a year within 10 years of demands. Just look at Obamacare lol.

whats the reason not to give business owners a gazillion dollars?

I dono, you tell me, you're the one that believes giving people free chit spurs sustainable growth.

I think it's great to hear PMH admit he wants to be ruled by a ruling class. It really put a lot about his positions into prospective.
I'm a Liberal Elite, in a nation founded by Liberal Elites. If you would turn on your head you'd get that.

And the best form of government would be a Benevolent Dictatorship. Then we could really get some shit done.

Forum List

Back