Obama pollster: reporters should stop covering polls in 2014

And then when people still don't like or trust Obama/Dems they can tell/demand people stop talking to one another, because that must be the problem!

And then when people still don't like or trust Obama/Dems they can tell/demand people stop talking to one another, because that must be the problem!

Surely it is about time that the US had an Allowable Talk Act - an ATA.

Anyone wishing to talk to anyone else would apply for a permit. The application would specify the subject and the content. Once the permit had been issued the holder would be free to address anyone holding a permit allowing them to listen to remarks on that subject. What could be simpler? At last RESPONSIBLE freedom of speech!

Why do Republican voters actually still think that Obama is a progressive liberal? What do you base this on? Megyn Kelly and Glenn Beck said so?

GOP voters are so stupid that they think Sarah Palin is smart. The truth is that Sarah Palin is a braindead moron, and Barack Obama isn't Progressive in the slightest. He's another corporate tool like the Romneys, Bushes, Clintons, and the rest of the 1%.

But even that simple fact is too complex for you idiots to understand.

Why do Republican voters actually still think that Obama is a progressive liberal? What do you base this on? Megyn Kelly and Glenn Beck said so?

GOP voters are so stupid that they think Sarah Palin is smart. The truth is that Sarah Palin is a braindead moron, and Barack Obama isn't Progressive in the slightest. He's another corporate tool like the Romneys, Bushes, Clintons, and the rest of the 1%.

Oh my that post should be pointed at the far left not anyone to the right of them.

The far left considers themselves to be "progressive liberals" so that is the term that is used. To call the far left the far left upsets them.

You sound very bitter and angry. Maybe you're a little blocked up?

super_colon_cleanse.jpg

Sure ,coming from some clown sitting his dirty underwear in his moms basement,on her computer. Yep you nailed it.

Live by the polls, die by the polls.

Surely it is about time that the US had an Allowable Talk Act - an ATA.

Anyone wishing to talk to anyone else would apply for a permit. The application would specify the subject and the content. Once the permit had been issued the holder would be free to address anyone holding a permit allowing them to listen to remarks on that subject. What could be simpler? At last RESPONSIBLE freedom of speech!

:thup:

good Orwellian thinking

Public opinion polls suck because the only ones who actually participate are people who have a spare half hour around dinner time to answer stupid slanted questions. When someone posts an article about a poll here they might just as well say: Hey look what a bunch of no life, land line holdout geriatrics think about this or that.

This geriatric keeps an air horn from the sporting goods department at Wally-World hard by the phone. A wonderful educational tool for pollsters though it does raise hell with the cats.

Public opinion polls suck because the only ones who actually participate are people who have a spare half hour around dinner time to answer stupid slanted questions. When someone posts an article about a poll here they might just as well say: Hey look what a bunch of no life, land line holdout geriatrics think about this or that.

Damn, you're sounding like a republican from 2012, that really is too funny.

It's the truth isn't it? I find them to be the worst kind of news story, none of them give you any info you can use to form a constructive opinion, at best it just shows you what the sheep have been fooled into believing.

It's the truth isn't it? I find them to be the worst kind of news story, none of them give you any info you can use to form a constructive opinion, at best it just shows you what the sheep have been fooled into believing.

From what I've seen most polls are trying to drive opinion not reflect it. A lot of folks are very quick to use them to bolster an argument, including you. Now this, excuse me while I chuckle a bit at the hypocrisy.

From what I've seen most polls are trying to drive opinion not reflect it. A lot of folks are very quick to use them to bolster an argument, including you. Now this, excuse me while I chuckle a bit at the hypocrisy.

No sir, I have never posted a poll and rarely comment on poll threads except perhaps to say just how stupid/fallible they are. During election season when this board is swamped with crap like "Rasmussen has X up by X points" I always wish they had a sub-forum to dump such transitory garbage in.

No sir, I have never posted a poll and rarely comment on poll threads except perhaps to say just how stupid/fallible they are. During election season when this board is swamped with crap like "Rasmussen has X up by X points" I always wish they had a sub-forum to dump such transitory garbage in.

Ok, but don't be surprised if you're reminded about this thread come next August.

Forum List

Back