Obama Polling below 50% in EVERY poll; Romney above and at 50% in 10 polls

I heard the left are unleashing 20,000 lawyers to polls nationwide, and plan to challenge and file lawsuits against swing states that have polls that do not favor Obama, hence they will jam up the whole process for days/weeks. I think this will divide the country even more and create chaos "Which is what Obama wants if he loses anyways".

If there's one thing Karl Rove gets and supremely understands, it's the NUMBERS- POLLS.

My prediction -- Mitt Romney will be our next president | Fox News

I too believe Mitt Romney is going to win this election.

I do too...in an honest election. It's that unknown election-day bullshit and stuff like making sure our miliatary doesn't have the right to vote that bothers the hell out of me.

Yea...those freak'n Dems can't win an election without cheating

If there's one thing Karl Rove gets and supremely understands, it's the NUMBERS- POLLS.

I do too...in an honest election. It's that unknown election-day bullshit and stuff like making sure our miliatary doesn't have the right to vote that bothers the hell out of me.

Lawsuits already being filed to count absentee ballots that were sent late. Some states just don't care whether our overseas military get to vote or not. This is nothing new. Military tend to vote Republican and every year, there are problems with ballots being sent out in a timely manner. There were times in the past, states refused to count the votes because they were received late, but they left the military no choice because even though the ballots were returned the day after they were received, there was no chance they would get back in time. This is so deliberate. Everyone knows how slow mail can be to APO addresses. It's just infuriating and we have to argue about this every election.

States blasted for late absentee ballots - Military News | News From Afghanistan, Iraq And Around The World - Military Times

Yea...those freak'n Dems can't win an election without cheating
Not true, not at all! Just the close ones.

I heard the left are unleashing 20,000 lawyers to polls nationwide, and plan to challenge and file lawsuits against swing states that have polls that do not favor Obama, hence they will jam up the whole process for days/weeks. I think this will divide the country even more and create chaos "Which is what Obama wants if he loses anyways".

I'm an official Poll Watcher and will be at a specified Polling place as a monitor on Election Day. We have THOUSANDS of volunteers across the country doing just that! We have our own people in place. (The Romney campaign)

The overall numbers don't mean a thing. It's how many electoral votes you get. This may be a feel good article for the true believers, but I've yet to see one reliable poll that gives Romney more EVs than Obama.
Teh Rove correctly predicted the outcome of the 2008 Presidential Election.

Lawsuits are good in a close election. This won't be a close election. What about all those lawsuits challenging Scott Walker's election? They were prepared but never filed because the election wasn't close.

Lawsuits are good in a close election. This won't be a close election. What about all those lawsuits challenging Scott Walker's election? They were prepared but never filed because the election wasn't close.

I agree.. I think we're going to win this between 6 to 8% in the popular vote. Most libs are conceding the same- us winning the popular vote- but tout the Electoral College which they claim Obama will win.

The overall numbers don't mean a thing. It's how many electoral votes you get. This may be a feel good article for the true believers, but I've yet to see one reliable poll that gives Romney more EVs than Obama.

It's going to be very hard for Obama to win while getting less than 50% of the vote. Right now, his election day total is somewhere around 48%. If he were to win while getting 48% of the vote, I'd be shocked.

I'm hitting blind as a bat scenario. I'm gonna rock till I drop. I've been working so many pages.

We must defeat Obama. We must.

And the Rove? Have I ever told you this little story?

Picture it. Way back when.

I'm watching CNN for the report. Judy's on. Calls Florida for Gore. Bernie who I always loved to death pales to whiter than white.

He goes....Karl Rove is on the phone Judy. He is reminding us that the panhandle is in a different time zone. Judy, Karl is reminding us that the panhandle is solid R.

OMG it was hilarious.

Last edited:
Here's Real Clear Politics Electoral breakdown.. they need to go ahead and place both Va and Fla in Romneys column.. Both will go to Romney.. I think everyone agrees on that. That's 42 more in Romney column.. That gives Romney a solid 233. They also have my state, NC, as a TOSS up which is a JOKE! Our state is polling above the error% for Romney and has been for weeks. That's 15 more in the Romney column-- takes us to 248 solid. Romney is winning every poll in both Colorado and New Hampshire..that's 13 more.. we're now at 261.

Romney can win this thing several ways without Ohio.. I see Romney topping 300 in the electoral college.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

It's going to be very hard for Obama to win while getting less than 50% of the vote. Right now, his election day total is somewhere around 48%. If he were to win while getting 48% of the vote, I'd be shocked.
He may win the election, but he will certainly have no mandate and may not even get the popular vote. The next Obama "term" if there is one is going to be a train-wreck which will make Bush II's look like a love-fest.

Obama was ill-prepared to handle the presidency in 2009 in the first place. I can only dread to imagine what a second term founded on the failures of the first is going to look like. Ah well, I already left the country years ago, but I still worry about it and consider myself patriotic.

Wrong track stat is at 54.5%
Right track = a weak 40.0

THOSE ARE THE NUMBERS which tell the story.

He may win the election, but he will certainly have no mandate and may not even get the popular vote. The next Obama "term" if there is one is going to be a train-wreck which will make Bush II's look like a love-fest.

Obama was ill-prepared to handle the presidency in 2009 in the first place. I can only dread to imagine what a second term founded on the failures of the first is going to look like. Ah well, I already left the country years ago, but I still worry about it and consider myself patriotic.

I see the groveling servile Obama turds are already preparing their excuses for defeat and their justification for obstructing anything Romney tries to do.

er...romney's at about 47%

and it's about the state electoral college map.

poll of polls...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

Last edited:
Can any of you nutters guess why the popular vote will likely be kinder to Romney than the electoral vote?

I can give you a hint if you need one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back