Obama Plays Race Card

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Obama is now playing the race card - and I am afraid it will come back to hurt him

Just when the guy is gaining on the Red Queen, he has to fuck it up by playing the race card

Obama Warns of 'Quiet Riot' Among Blacks

Jun 5 07:03 PM US/Eastern
By BOB LEWIS
Associated Press Writer

HAMPTON, Va. (AP) - Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama said Tuesday that the Bush administration has done nothing to defuse a "quiet riot" among blacks that threatens to erupt just as riots in Los Angeles did 15 years ago.
The first-term Illinois senator said that with black people from New Orleans and the Gulf Coast still displaced 20 months after Hurricane Katrina, frustration and resentments are building explosively as they did before the 1992 riots.

"This administration was colorblind in its incompetence," Obama said at a conference of black clergy, "but the poverty and the hopelessness was there long before the hurricane.

"All the hurricane did was to pull the curtain back for all the world to see," he said.

Obama's criticism of Bush prompted ovation after ovation from the nearly 8,000 people gathered in Hampton University's Convocation Center, particularly when he denounced the Iraq war and noted that he had opposed it from the outset.

Repeatedly, he referred to the riots that erupted in Los Angeles after a jury acquitted four police officers of assault charges in the 1991 beating of Rodney King, a black motorist, after a high speed chase. Fifty-five people died and 2,000 were injured in several days of riots in the city's black neighborhoods.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8PIUO380&show_article=1

Let them burn NO down, what would that prove? Really? I think if people were responsible for the actions they portray then NO would be on a real road to recovery. Attitude is everything and when they said no you prove them wrong and succeed!

Let them burn NO down, what would that prove? Really? I think if people were responsible for the actions they portray then NO would be on a real road to recovery. Attitude is everything and when they said no you prove them wrong and succeed!

What do they care?

They know the US taxpayers will pay to rebuild them

It happens everytime

What do they care?

They know the US taxpayers will pay to rebuild them

It happens everytime

And that is the problem! I guess the whites should stand on that principle when we need it rebuilt because it is run down, just riot and burn it. Give it a few years and not only will it be all new but the rise in insurance and other things will also increase but it is new and we got our attention fix in the process. That is great logic!

And that is the problem! I guess the whites should stand on that principle when we need it rebuilt because it is run down, just riot and burn it. Give it a few years and not only will it be all new but the rise in insurance and other things will also increase but it is new and we got our attention fix in the process. That is great logic!

If the bad behaviour has worked in the past - why change

Of course if anyone spoke out and pointed out these facts - they would be called racist

Yeah but these folks are doing more than just media plugs on the trail. Somebody iin the bean counting room is coming up with this stuff and why?

The liberal media is nothing more then a megaphone for the DNC

yeah but who tells the replublicans to say stuff? it has to be for a specific reasons. I can't fully agree that the liberal media or liberals in general are that naive and stupid! Something ain't right when a party keeps sticking its foot in the mouth on a regular basis. I say regular when looking at John Kerry and his campaign when he ran last election. I know he got toe jam throat over his remarks...:rolleyes:

yeah but who tells the replublicans to say stuff? it has to be for a specific reasons. I can't fully agree that the liberal media or liberals in general are that naive and stupid! Something ain't right when a party keeps sticking its foot in the mouth on a regular basis. I say regular when looking at John Kerry and his campaign when he ran last election. I know he got toe jam throat over his remarks...:rolleyes:

Republicans have their speech writers as well, but they do not read polls or care what the Wahsington Post writes about them (well maybe McCain does)

Libs continue to play their base for suckers and all Dems are doing is running on hate for pres Bush

Even though Pres Bush will not be on the ballot in 08

Republicans have their speech writers as well, but they do not read polls or care what the Wahsington Post writes about them (well maybe McCain does)

Libs continue to play their base for suckers and all Dems are doing is running on hate for pres Bush

Even though Pres Bush will not be on the ballot in 08

I've noticed that about the hate bush drill, pretty lame IMO I would have thoughtthese candidates would have more originality, yet still having to run similair lines on current issues. I think Richard Pryor had it nailed for voting for none of the above in his movie Brewsters Millions! It got the attention and he let it hang out on the issues that the people cared about....

I've noticed that about the hate bush drill, pretty lame IMO I would have thoughtthese candidates would have more originality, yet still having to run similair lines on current issues. I think Richard Pryor had it nailed for voting for none of the above in his movie Brewsters Millions! It got the attention and he let it hang out on the issues that the people cared about....

Libs come up with something orginal?

I thought you said you have been sober for the last 14 years?

HAHAHA!

RSR making a joke about someone being unoriginal!

sweeeet!

Keep up the good work

I never liked the taste of beer - the last drink I had was a sip of wine on New Years eve 1995

well like all things it is a work in progress. I cook with wine or beer ever once in a while but that is as far as I go. I don't want to be labeled with quotes like:
Your car has killed more people than my assault rifle has:shock:

Forum List

Back