Obama Pays More Than Buffett as U.S. Risks AAA Rating

They recommend we raise taxes. I'm sure all the rightwingloons are on board for that.

And I am sure all of the "gimme gimme" and "let the other people pay for it" folks on the left are all for it.

Love those folks on the left like you Ravi........you want to do good for the poor as long as it is other peoples money that is used for it.

They recommend we raise taxes. I'm sure all the rightwingloons are on board for that.

And I am sure all of the "gimme gimme" and "let the other people pay for it" folks on the left are all for it.

Love those folks on the left like you Ravi........you want to do good for the poor as long as it is other peoples money that is used for it.
:rolleyes: I bet I pay more taxes than you do.

Maybe you do.
Maybe you dont.
The fact that you imply as fact that you do gives me reason to think you likely dont...but I really dont know and dont care.

I pay plenty in taxes and do plenty for my fellow Americans. Unlike you, I dont need laws to make sure I do the right thing.

I bet my Dad can beat up your Dad.... Sheesh is that really what the you and the libs have lowered themselves too.... It's no wonder they are losing every election that comes up... childish behavior....

Forum List

Back