Black Is Beautiful
Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
ABOUT TIME!

Thank you Mr. President!

2ufc6bo.jpg

"Let my people go!"

:cool:

letting dope users and dealers out of prison, where many of them can get help for their addiction, is nothing like what MLK was talking about.

Your lack of knowledge and respect is truly profound. Thus you reinforced your title as dumbest usmb poster.

What the hell is the deal with the {king} after the title of every thread you start?

letting dope users and dealers out of prison, where many of them can get help for their addiction, is nothing like what MLK was talking about.

Your lack of knowledge and respect is truly profound. Thus you reinforced your title as dumbest usmb poster.

Sorry Charlie, he let a man go that had not committed a violent crime. One man just introduced one group of drug dealers to another group. He didn't supply, buy, or sell anything. That man was given 3 LIFE SENTENCES!

The man has served 20 years in prison. The sentencing judge and all kinds of ppl said his sentence should be commuted. 5 YEARS AGO!

But of course, a white official withheld pertinent info concerning his case...until Obama finally freed him.

20 years in prison for introducing someone.

And given 3 life sentences by whites.

While a white kid kills 4 ppl and maims 7, and spends not one day in jail.

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT, for doing what is right!

Dig It!

What the hell is the deal with the {king} after the title of every thread you start?

I don't know who you are, or what you stand for. So I am hesitant to explain that to you.

Had you inboxed me personally, I may have entertained your inquiry.

In six months, 3/4 of them will be back behind bars after they commit new crimes.

Pres Bush: "These men were on my payroll when I was head of the C.I.A. Please say hello to Pablo Escobar, Manuel Noriega, and "Freeway" Ricki Ross."

And obama made sure they all had state of the art weapons too!

YAYYY obama, right.

Forum List

Back