Obama Pardon-Fest Dead Ahead!

Jesse Jackson wants a blanket pardon for Hillary. He must truly believe she's a criminal. He's also fishing for a pardon for his son, Jesse Jackson, Jr., who is indeed, a proven criminal.

Jesse Jackson Tells Obama: Give Blanket Pardon To Hillary Clinton | Zero Hedge

Jesse Jackson Jr. released from Alabama federal prison
Jesse Jackson wants a blanket pardon for Hillary. He must truly believe she's a criminal. He's also fishing for a pardon for his son, Jesse Jackson, Jr., who is indeed, a proven criminal.

If Obama pardons a person accused of espionage, then he can be charged with espionage. Then Trump could arrest him and Hillary both

It's going to be like Oprah giving out cars...You get a pardon and you get a pardon, EVERYONE GETS A PARDON!!!!

JNhU5Tt.gif

[
If Obama pardons a person accused of espionage, then he can be charged with espionage. Then Trump could arrest him and Hillary both

Nope.

The president has the power to pardon ALL crimes save impeachment.
The law says that if any person gives aid or comfort to someone who is accused of or has been charged with espionage, that the person who helps the accused is part of the conspiracy. 18 U.S. Code Chapter 37 - ESPIONAGE AND CENSORSHIP

Obama can do what he chooses, but if he chooses to help a spy, he becomes one

The thing about pardons is the media's reaction to them. Unfortunately for the majority of Americans the media is in a protective mode toward democrat administrations and will either ignore or justify all of Obama's pardons just like they ignored the fact that Bill Clinton pardoned one of the FBI's 10 most wanted in exchange for a million dollars donated to his library by the fugitive's wife..

The thing about pardons is the media's reaction to them. Unfortunately for the majority of Americans the media is in a protective mode toward democrat administrations and will either ignore or justify all of Obama's pardons just like they ignored the fact that Bill Clinton pardoned one of the FBI's 10 most wanted in exchange for a million dollars donated to his library by the fugitive's wife..

True, but the leftist media is SO discredited at this point that CNN and the NY Times covering for their party will be seen for what it is, more propaganda from unreliable tabloids.

I doubt the Times will survive this debacle. Them being bough by Mexico offered respite, but they have squandered it to campaign for Hillary. They literlly have zero credibility. Like I wikipedia, I will no longer allow the NY Times to be used as a source for class papers from students, they are not a credible source.

So Fox and Breitbart, as representations of legitimate journalism, will report on Obama handing out pardons to all of his accomplices.

Is your source one of those fake news sites?

Nope. I never, evah use CNN and MSNBC in my links..........:lol:.

I thought Hillary was innocent and this was a right wing conspiracy created by fake news.

How does one get pardoned for crimes that were never committed?

Forum List

Back