Obama Orders Phrase 'Under God' to be Banned on all Government Property

Eric Weiss

Rookie
Nov 5, 2015
JulieBanderas920145.jpg

In a flurry of executive orders signed by President Obama this week,one order will edit the Pledge of Allegiance to remove the phrase ‘Under God'.

For several years,Atheist and Muslim activists have put pressure on The White House for the move citing religious freedom regulations.

This order will help "ensure religious diversity" the President said in a press release Saturday.

"The separation of church and state outlined in the First Amendment to the United States Constitution is an important founding principle of our nation. Our nation’s Bill of Rights guarantees not only that the government cannot establish an official religion, but also guarantees citizens’ rights to practice the religion of their choosing or no religion at all." White House spokesman Josh Earnest told Fox News.

According to Earnst,neither Children attending Public School nor Military personnel will obligated to recite the Pledge is they choose not to.While the Pledge is Voluntary it Amounts to Coercion When Young Children are Required to Recite it in Schools according to White House spokesmen.

The measure will undoubtedly meet stiff criticism from Republicans and the Christian Right who believe Christianity should be the State Religion of The United States.

Presidential Candidate Dr. Ben Carson chimed in as he was campaigning in Iowa for Monday's GOP Primary.
"I love America and it scares me when I think people might be mean to me if I say anything about God." Carson told Fox News,"I have been to contries where they throw people in jail for talking about God and they always have more tornadoes and hurricanes than we do.God gets really angry if we don't talk about him.I don't want to make God mad.He scares me."

The order is scheduled to go into effect in June and is one of many measures outlined by the White House to "ensure religious freedom after The President leaves office next year."

Fox News The FB Page: Obama Orders Phrase 'Under God' to be Banned on all Government Property

Trump would never do this

Be like Trump

Vote for Trump

Is this on the level? Was Ben Carson stoned when he replied? Are you sure this isn't under Satire or something?

the site is a satire site made to make Fox look foolish.
Much like the Onion makes the left look foolish

JulieBanderas920145.jpg

In a flurry of executive orders signed by President Obama this week,one order will edit the Pledge of Allegiance to remove the phrase ‘Under God'.

For several years,Atheist and Muslim activists have put pressure on The White House for the move citing religious freedom regulations.

This order will help "ensure religious diversity" the President said in a press release Saturday.

"The separation of church and state outlined in the First Amendment to the United States Constitution is an important founding principle of our nation. Our nation’s Bill of Rights guarantees not only that the government cannot establish an official religion, but also guarantees citizens’ rights to practice the religion of their choosing or no religion at all." White House spokesman Josh Earnest told Fox News.

According to Earnst,neither Children attending Public School nor Military personnel will obligated to recite the Pledge is they choose not to.While the Pledge is Voluntary it Amounts to Coercion When Young Children are Required to Recite it in Schools according to White House spokesmen.

The measure will undoubtedly meet stiff criticism from Republicans and the Christian Right who believe Christianity should be the State Religion of The United States.

Presidential Candidate Dr. Ben Carson chimed in as he was campaigning in Iowa for Monday's GOP Primary.
"I love America and it scares me when I think people might be mean to me if I say anything about God." Carson told Fox News,"I have been to contries where they throw people in jail for talking about God and they always have more tornadoes and hurricanes than we do.God gets really angry if we don't talk about him.I don't want to make God mad.He scares me."

The order is scheduled to go into effect in June and is one of many measures outlined by the White House to "ensure religious freedom after The President leaves office next year."

Fox News The FB Page: Obama Orders Phrase 'Under God' to be Banned on all Government Property

You got any details on this EO? What was the wording? When was it issued? Something this important would have more documentation than a link to a fox facebook page. We all know that place is nothing but a format for a continuous string of conspiracy theories.

Is this on the level? Was Ben Carson stoned when he replied? Are you sure this isn't under Satire or something?

I have my doubts too, old lady---------I believe that Obama just put another
nail in the coffin of hillary

From the same website: Juggalos for Allah Join Oregon Militia

>> "Yea,it's.we just hate people who are dicks." Blowchunks said,"We were like,heading out to Burning Man but somebody told us it was over.We heard this wicked kewl fest was going on up in Oklahoma or somewhere and thought we would drop in.These Militia guys were out of food and we had some hot dogs and Faygo my buddy got with his old lady's food stamps so we just whooped it with them."

Juggalos for Allah has been on the FBI's terror watch list for several months since two Minnesota Juggalos were arrested for attempting to blow up a State Senator's car.The attempt failed and the Juggalos were treated for third degree burns suffered when attacking their lips to the car's tail pipe. <<

Stories posted by "Fox Entertainment".

It's dry. I like it. :thup:

JulieBanderas920145.jpg

its about time!!! :mad-61:

Thank you Barack :salute:

Wonder how many conservative wingnut typing monkeys are going to fall for this as real news.

I'd be more curious how many liberals are falling for it.

Check the comments section in the link.

Despite what Pres. Punk does, I still love God!!!!!!! Go pound sand obama.

Obama can go Fuck his Mother useless lawless Bag of shit who makes world leaders vomit

This is clearly ABUSE OF POWER. IT'S TIME WE BOOT Obama OUT! GOD HELP US ALL.

Someone in the oval office is confused about the meaning of separation of church and state. No I take it back he knows exactly what he is going by using the constitution against ourselves.

The partisan bots are such cat toys.

Wonder how many conservative wingnut typing monkeys are going to fall for this as real news.

I'd be more curious how many liberals are falling for it.

Check the comments section in the link.

Despite what Pres. Punk does, I still love God!!!!!!! Go pound sand obama.

Obama can go Fuck his Mother useless lawless Bag of shit who makes world leaders vomit

This is clearly ABUSE OF POWER. IT'S TIME WE BOOT Obama OUT! GOD HELP US ALL.

Someone in the oval office is confused about the meaning of separation of church and state. No I take it back he knows exactly what he is going by using the constitution against ourselves.

The partisan bots are such cat toys.

I'm looking at the comments here.

and I have little doubt I could pull up some selective posts from that site as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back