Obama orders BP to release nearly all captured illegal invaders

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And both parties are paid huge corporate bribes to support this. Dems also get more voters. America has never been more corrupt.

Border Patrol Ordered to Release Illegal Immigrants Agents Catch - Breitbart

feb 4 2016 The Obama administration has instituted a policy requiring U.S. Border Patrol agents to release illegal immigrants who claim they have been in the U.S. since January 2014, the president of the union representing Border Patrol agents testified before a House panel Thursday.
“Simply put the new policy makes mandatory the release — without a [Notice to Appear] of any person arrested by the Border Patrol for being in the country illegally, as long as they don’t have a previous felony arrest and conviction and as long as they claim to been continuously in the United States since January of 2014,” National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd explained.

According to Judd, illegal immigrants Border Patrol encounters must only “claim” they have been in the U.S. since January 2014 for agents to release them.

• Banned
These are undocumented welfare bums and undocumented democrats. That's why obozo loves them.

Reading the title, I thought a busted Gulf oil well was spewing "invaders" like an old Raid TV ad.
:eusa_naughty: if you cant stick to the subject at hand, don't post. Please delete. Thanks!

It's uh --- IN THE TITLE, dumb shit.

Why don't you show the class where a thread called "Carnival Parade Pix!" is in any way related to "rape", fucking troll-boy?

Don't know what hair got in your ass but you're on Ignore until you learn to grow the fuck up.

Reading the title, I thought a busted Gulf oil well was spewing "invaders" like an old Raid TV ad.
:eusa_naughty: if you cant stick to the subject at hand, don't post. Please delete. Thanks!

It's uh --- IN THE TITLE, dumb shit.

Why don't you show the class where a thread called "Carnival Parade Pix!" is in any way related to "rape", fucking troll-boy?

Don't know what hair got in your ass but you're on Ignore until you learn to grow the fuck up.
Dude, it was CLEARLY explained in the OP. So, what does that say about you, troll-boy?
I swear, you can be such a hypocrite. Go ahead and apply a fallacy. Ill wait

Forum List

Back