Obama order the murder of US citizen.

He's being treated as a terrorist. That he's a U.S. citizen is immaterial to me. Someone he'd kill here would be just as dead if killed by a foreigner.

So you approve of stripping any american of his rights if you are fearful.

The burden of proof belongs to the citizen?

Simple solution:

Have a hearing to revoke his US citizenship. He is more than welcome to attend and refute it.....

If he does not attend:

1. Revoke citizenship
2. Find location
3. Target with maverick missle
4. ????????
5. Profit.

He's being treated as a terrorist. That he's a U.S. citizen is immaterial to me. Someone he'd kill here would be just as dead if killed by a foreigner.

Too bad we don't treat foreign born terrorists as terrorists as well.

Will the military be required to read this guy his Miranda rights?

Simple solution:

Have a hearing to revoke his US citizenship. He is more than welcome to attend and refute it.....

If he does not attend:

1. Revoke citizenship
2. Find location
4. ????????
5. Profit.

Good job marty One possible solution. However his murder was ordered.

Simple solution:

If he does not attend:

1. Revoke citizenship
2. Find location
4. ????????
5. Profit.

Not ordered to happen no matter what. However if we picture his dumb ass on a drone camera they can fire away. Im sure they would love to caputre his ass as well.

Simple solution:

If he does not attend:

1. Revoke citizenship
2. Find location
4. ????????
5. Profit.

Not ordered to happen no matter what. However if we picture his dumb ass on a drone camera they can fire away. Im sure they would love to caputre his ass as well.

I am sure they would. However they have no obligation to do so. I bring this up because of the lefts stance on bringing terrorists to civilian trial, but order the killing of a citizen.

Should the local police take the same stance in your neighborhood. Kill or capture. We shoot him in the head and say he was resisting arrest.

I am sure they would. However they have no obligation to do so. I bring this up because of the lefts stance on bringing terrorists to civilian trial, but order the killing of a citizen.

Should the local police take the same stance in your neighborhood. Kill or capture. We shoot him in the head and say he was resisting arrest.

He's a terrorist and threat to national security. He lost these intrinsic american rights when he decided to actively start planning attacks the nation. This is all.

FOXNews.com - American-Born Cleric Added to Capture-or-Kill List, Called 'Terrorist No. 1'

Didnt the democrats tell us that non citizens deserve the right to a civilian trial. That they were outraged at the lack of due process.

Now democrats order the murder of citizens. the typical democrat.

All we need to do is revoke his citizenship based on the law...

Although a person's enlistment in the armed forces of a foreign country may not constitute a violation of U.S. law, it could subject him or her to Section 349(a)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act [8 U.S.C. 1481(a)(3)] which provides for loss of U.S. nationality if an American voluntarily and with the intention of relinquishing U.S. citizenship enters or serves in foreign armed forces engaged in hostilities against the United States or serves in the armed forces of any foreign country as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer.

Advice about Possible Loss of U.S. Citizenship and Foreign Military Service

This assumes that being a regional commander within al Qaeda is considered "serving in foreign armed forces engaged in hostilities against the United States".

FOXNews.com - American-Born Cleric Added to Capture-or-Kill List, Called 'Terrorist No. 1'

Didnt the democrats tell us that non citizens deserve the right to a civilian trial. That they were outraged at the lack of due process.

All we need to do is revoke his citizenship based on the law...

Although a person's enlistment in the armed forces of a foreign country may not constitute a violation of U.S. law, it could subject him or her to Section 349(a)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act [8 U.S.C. 1481(a)(3)] which provides for loss of U.S. nationality if an American voluntarily and with the intention of relinquishing U.S. citizenship enters or serves in foreign armed forces engaged in hostilities against the United States or serves in the armed forces of any foreign country as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer.

Advice about Possible Loss of U.S. Citizenship and Foreign Military Service

This assumes that being a regional commander within al Qaeda is considered "serving in foreign armed forces engaged in hostilities against the United States".

One must also assume that "the intention of relinquishing U.S. citizenship" is there. Has he claimed to do that?

Not that it really matters to me...I'd shoot the bastard for free, if I had the chance.

1236551966_wanted_dead_or_alive.jpg

Can you idiots go a thread without turning everything into partisan hackery?

Too bad we don't treat foreign born terrorists as terrorists as well.

Will the military be required to read this guy his Miranda rights?
Upon his capture, he should be taken into custody to be tried if he can be taken so. Should he violently resist, deadly force might prove necessary. Same with all criminals, really.

Forum List

Back