Obama opens up new conflict

Me thinks GW would have already had a "shock & awe" campaign going.

About time we stood up for principles rather f'in big oil.

Last edited:

We're blowing smoke out of our asses if we think we can do anything for Africa.:eusa_whistle:

Definitely a more worthwhile effort than Iraq. Though the one thing I do agree with Ron Paul about is getting the hell out of involvement with international affairs. He can keep his goddamn gold investments and attempts to make them more valuable.

We're blowing smoke out of our asses if we think we can do anything for Africa.:eusa_whistle:

Definitely a more worthwhile effort than Iraq. Though the one thing I do agree with Ron Paul about is getting the hell out of involvement with international affairs. He can keep his goddamn gold investments and attempts to make them more valuable.

Really? Why? What exactly is the reason for being there? What exactly is the goal? What exactly will be accomplished if that goal is actually reached?

African savages have always and will always slaughter the weakest of their species !! if we can't get them to act like humans in the US how in the hell are we going to do it in their natural habitat !! the only difference between the blacks here and in Africa is that in the US they rape,rob,and kill on full stomachs while in Africa they do it while half starved !!

Matthew said:
This guy loves war more than George Bush or any president since Nixon. Surely sucks at them, so we will have a hell of a mess to clean up after him.
Ya whats most sad is: MOST ARE SO BRAINWASHED THEY CANT SEE THIS!!!!!

Forum List

Back