Obama On Daily Show: President Defends Libya Response To Jon Stewart

Aug 7, 2012

President Barack Obama rejected allegations of confusion within his administration following the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya while taping an appearance on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" Thursday, according to a White House pool report.

"We weren’t confused about the fact that four Americans had been killed," Obama told Stewart while discussing the attack, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. "I wasn’t confused about the fact that we needed to ramp up diplomatic security around the world right after it happened."

"I wasn’t confused about the fact that we had to investigate exactly what happened so it gets fixed," he continued. "And I wasn’t confused about the fact that we’re going to hunt down whoever did it."

Obama ,backpedaling liar................

$600b09201e1.jpg

President Barack Obama rejected allegations of confusion within his administration following the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya while taping an appearance on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" Thursday, according to a White House pool report.

"We weren’t confused about the fact that four Americans had been killed," Obama told Stewart while discussing the attack, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. "I wasn’t confused about the fact that we needed to ramp up diplomatic security around the world right after it happened."

"I wasn’t confused about the fact that we had to investigate exactly what happened so it gets fixed," he continued. "And I wasn’t confused about the fact that we’re going to hunt down whoever did it."

With all due respect to the Liar in chief....
They made it perfectly clear that this was the result of a video that was produced in the US.Then they were forced to look into it when the right wing media was screaming that it was more then the video....

Even the Libs here that have their heads so far up this Presidents ass knows this to be true.

Forum List

Back