obama needs to stop shoring up the unemployed

When everybody is unemployed then we'll have equality.

Oh, wait.....there'll still be a few employed running the funny-money printing presses or at least all the gubbmint checks. But maybe they'll just do it as voluntary effort if, when they're laid off, Obama lets 'em have their pick from the White House Sharecropper Garden.

When everybody is unemployed then we'll have equality.

Oh, wait.....there'll still be a few employed running the funny-money printing presses or at least all the gubbmint checks. But maybe they'll just do it as voluntary effort if, when they're laid off, Obama lets 'em have their pick from the White House Sharecropper Garden.

First Pelosi said UE benefits are great for the economy.
Then Obama says paying UE benefits creates jobs...

So I guess the economy is in fine shape.

Get a job! any job is better than not working. Not working is habit forming. Cut your hair cover up the shit you call art on your skin and take the nose ring out of your nose, take the ear lobe stretchers out of your ear and find a fucking job!

Has The Bam ever given a "pep talk" to the workers of this nation? No.
All he's done is extoll the virtues of government programs, government projects, and his failed policies.

I'm slowly starting to believe that because the government is the main cause of people losing jobs then they are responsible for helping people out when they can't find one in the service industry because that just about all that's left for most people. Not very conservative of me.

Get a job! any job is better than not working. Not working is habit forming. Cut your hair cover up the shit you call art on your skin and take the nose ring out of your nose, take the ear lobe stretchers out of your ear and find a fucking job!
Well said.

No, we definitely do not need to extend unemployment further.

First thing is first..................repeal Obamacare because when it starts hitting small businesses, we haven't seen nothing yet.

Many of these people are professionals displaced due to downsizing who have been working dilligently to find work. They are not lazy bums sitting back waiting for the UI checks to roll in.

Repeating the idiotic talking points that the Republican Party uses to vilify those dealing with hard times through no fault of their own, makes you look like a low information voter.

Get out of the conservative bubble and find out what life is really like for those who aren't working.

Many of these people are professionals displaced due to downsizing who have been working dilligently to find work. They are not lazy bums sitting back waiting for the UI checks to roll in.

Repeating the idiotic talking points that the Republican Party uses to vilify those dealing with hard times through no fault of their own, makes you look like a low information voter.

Get out of the conservative bubble and find out what life is really like for those who aren't working.

That's all fine and good but irrelevant. Go back to the OP and re-read what I said.
obama needs to Stop shoring the unemployed up, stop extending something that has already been extended, and admit his policies are a failure and change them. That is the only way to fix his mess.

Last edited:
That's all fine and good but irrelevant. Go back to the OP and re-read what I said.
obama needs to Stop shoring the unemployed up, stop extending something that has already been extended, and admit his policies are a failure and change them. That is the only way to fix his mess.

Unemployment has not been extended for the long term unemployed and ended right after Christmas.

And how do you propose that Obama change his policies since the Republicans in Congress refuse to pass anything he proposes?

Unemployment has not been extended for the long term unemployed and ended right after Christmas.

And how do you propose that Obama change his policies since the Republicans in Congress refuse to pass anything he proposes?

Care to clean that up?
You said unemployment has not been extended for the long term is this correct?
If obama changes his policies he would be moving away from the destruction he is maintaining. Congress has fought obama because his plans are a failure
OH SHIT DON'T START THAT BLACK MAN SHIT.

Care to clean that up?
If obama changes his policies he would be moving away from the destruction he is maintaining. Congress has fought obama because his plans are a failure

When was unemployment insurance extended? It wasn't part of the bipartisan budget deal. The Republicans have refused to extend UI unless a way can be found to pay for it - like further budget cuts.

Obama's economic plans haven't failed because Congress has refused to pass them. This is the do-nothing Congress. I have never seen such obstruction from a losing party. They would rather see the country destroyed than for Obama to succeed.

Care to clean that up?

When was unemployment insurance extended? It wasn't part of the bipartisan budget deal. The Republicans have refused to extend UI unless a way can be found to pay for it - like further budget cuts.

Obama's economic plans haven't failed because Congress has refused to pass them. This is the do-nothing Congress. I have never seen such obstruction from a losing party. They would rather see the country destroyed than for Obama to succeed.
How long is someone allowed to receive unemployment benefits? 12 weeks 14 weeks? millions of Americans had been getting unemployment for two and a half years. from 2009 until 2013.
The emergency extension just ended in December 2013. I can't believe that you did not know about the extension .

How long is someone allowed to receive unemployment benefits? 12 weeks 14 weeks? millions of Americans had been getting unemployment for two and a half years. from 2009 until 2013.
The emergency extension just ended in December 2013. I can't believe that you did not know about the extension .
UI benefits last 46 weeks and that's it.

After that, you need to qualify for a federal extension is you want more benefits.

I'm referring to extending the benefits past December 2013 which was excluded from the recent budget deal. I'm aware the benefits have been extended in the past.

New Topics

Forum List

Back