obama needs to listen and shut the fuck up

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Here's how you create jobs for Americans in America.

In Bozeman, Montana, Anders Lewendal is hard at work building a home he hopes will be a blueprint for creating jobs in America.

Lewendal, an economist turned builder, is constructing a house made entirely from American-made products. Everything from the nails, screws and bolts, to the steel, staples and bathtub is made in the United States.

In all there are more than 120 products from more than 33 states. However, the builders do acknowledge that using American products can be more expensive.

A box of nails is $5 more than those made in China and steel is $146 more a bundle. Even though certain goods are more expensive, in total, the cost of the house is nearly identical. Currently, the all-American home, which is not yet finished , is running only 1 to 2 percent more than a foreign-sourced house.

Lewendal is convinced that if every builder bought just 5 percent more American materials it would create 220,000 jobs.

Here’s the list of products Lewendal is using to build the Made in America house:
How to Build a Made in America Home - ABC News

"Here's how you create jobs for Americans in America."

You're still thinking this is his goal, sweetheart...:D :D :D :D

We should definitely make more of an effort to buy more American. I just wish the politics of free trade made it more fair so American products could compete better.

If there was a movement that should be started, it should be BUY AMERICAN. Everyone should have a booklet of what products are made exclusively in America and what is made outside of the US.

Even if it happened to be your favorite paper towel, do the right thing and boycott it. No more designer jeans if they are made in China. Force the manufacturers back to their homeland.

Only we could make the difference.

In Bozeman, Montana, Anders Lewendal is hard at work building a home he hopes will be a blueprint for creating jobs in America.

Lewendal, an economist turned builder, is constructing a house made entirely from American-made products. Everything from the nails, screws and bolts, to the steel, staples and bathtub is made in the United States.

In all there are more than 120 products from more than 33 states. However, the builders do acknowledge that using American products can be more expensive.

A box of nails is $5 more than those made in China and steel is $146 more a bundle. Even though certain goods are more expensive, in total, the cost of the house is nearly identical. Currently, the all-American home, which is not yet finished , is running only 1 to 2 percent more than a foreign-sourced house.

Lewendal is convinced that if every builder bought just 5 percent more American materials it would create 220,000 jobs.

Here’s the list of products Lewendal is using to build the Made in America house:
getting a liberal to listen and shut the fuck up is not possible !!! if we could get them to do that their would be no more liberal[Shitters] !!!

getting a liberal to listen and shut the fuck up is not possible !!! if we could get them to do that their would be no more liberal[Shitters] !!!

True - we're talking about the kind of people who hate American industry so much that they think American products are inferior. Look at all the high paid health and educational professionals who drive Lexus' and Acuras at the detriment to our economy. That's until the economy decay reaches them, and they'll wonder what happened. They'll probably blame corporations be our protesting though.

If there was a movement that should be started, it should be BUY AMERICAN. Everyone should have a booklet of what products are made exclusively in America and what is made outside of the US.

Even if it happened to be your favorite paper towel, do the right thing and boycott it. No more designer jeans if they are made in China. Force the manufacturers back to their homeland.

Only we could make the difference.

There is a list in that link I provided

LOL. Went down to Home Depot to replace the saw that I had bought over 20 years ago. It had given me excellent service, so I wanted the same brand. And there it was, a Skil saw for $180. Except it's label stated 'Made in China'. Went down to Harbor Freight, found a Chinese brand saw that looked identical, except it had a laser guide light, and a regular light on it, which the Skil did not, for $32. Guess which one I bought.

I will not pay premium money for an American brand that is outsourced to another nation. For years, the only American vehicle I owned was a Ford van, the second car was always a foriegn rig, because of quality issues with American vehicles.

Finally, after nearly going extinct, someone at the top of the American auto companies have gotten the message that quality has meaning to a consumer. I will not pay premium prices for substandard products simply because of a 'Made in USA' sticker. I would much prefer to buy American, and will pay premium prices for premium products. The prices and products quality have to match.

if any of you think there is money to be made in selling american products, simply open a store that sells "only" american products. It would be easy to advertise, as you could play off everyones patriotism. The problem, even in this recession, everyone knows buying american products would help out, but how many people would actually do it? My guess is if you built it next to a wal-mart, everyone would still go to wal-mart and buy the cheaper chinese products.

Since obama has no problem mandating that Amwericans buy certian things, why doesn't he use his position to ask American's to buy only American made products? What would be more patrioic then to buy only American products in hard economical times? The reason he doesn't because he wants another crisis he doesn't care about this country.

"Here's how you create jobs for Americans in America."

You're still thinking this is his goal, sweetheart...:D :D :D :D

I know, but I just putting his followers on notice. He's fucking them and they seem to enjoy it.

Idiots-
You think this is an Obama or Democratic problem? Are you insane? Do you have any idea the brand that's pulling the strings for Republicans these days?

The Ayn Rand Institute: Buy American is UN-American

He owns this economy whether or not you acknowledge it or not

I know, but I just putting his followers on notice. He's fucking them and they seem to enjoy it.

Idiots-
You think this is an Obama or Democratic problem? Are you insane? Do you have any idea the brand that's pulling the strings for Republicans these days?

You're an idiot whether you acknowledge it or not. Whaddya gonna do. :eusa_shhh:

Idiots-

You're an idiot whether you acknowledge it or not. Whaddya gonna do. :eusa_shhh:

The democrats have had 5 yeas to fix the messand that would also include obama since he was a senator They've done nothing your the biggest idiot to think this is not obama's economy.

The democrats have had 5 yeas to fix the messand that would also include obama since he was a senator They've done nothing your the biggest idiot to think this is not obama's economy.

You're too dumb to talk to about this.

I hope in your little hamster-wheel brain you don't delude yourself into believing that you've got me stumped; That the tripe you're word-vomiting is so profound that it's left me speechless... Nothing could be father to the truth.

Forum List

Back