obama needs to listen and shut the fuck up

You're an idiot whether you acknowledge it or not. Whaddya gonna do. :eusa_shhh:

The democrats have had 5 yeas to fix the messand that would also include obama since he was a senator They've done nothing your the biggest idiot to think this is not obama's economy.

You're too dumb to talk to about this.

I hope in your little hamster-wheel brain you don't delude yourself into believing that you've got me stumped; That the tripe you're word-vomiting is so profound that it's left me speechless... Nothing could be father to the truth.

The democrats had five years to fix this mess two of those five years they pushd for healthcare two more years they spent like drunken saliors going into their fifth year they have whine that the republicans are holding them back. What thefuck is you major malfunuction? I guess you place party before country.

The intelligent person's guide to creating jobs and ending recession.

1) Make unions illegal ( 10 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

2) make minimum wage illegal ( 5 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

3) end business taxation ( 5 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

4) make inflation illegal ( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose
5) make Federal debt illegal( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

6) send illegal workers home(8 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

7) Pass Balanced Budget Amendment to Constitution( 3 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

8) cut pay of government workers in half( 4 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

9) Make health insurance competition legal( 6 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

10) end needless business regulations ( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

11) restrict Federal spending to 15% of GNP( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

12) support unlimited free trade( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

13) reduced unemployment compensation, welfare, food stamps, medicaid.( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

14) privatize education, social security ( 4 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

15) end payroll taxes ( 1 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

Since Democrats always oppose wisdom and common sense the only serious option is to make them illegal as the Constitution intended.

Forum List

Back