mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
600b09201e1.jpg

Progressive POTUS Desperate For Another Vacation
By M. Catharine Evans

The really frightening thing about the President heading off to Martha's Vineyard while America burns is that Obama may believe he really deserves a rest. After all, fundamentally transforming a country of 3.79 million square miles inhabited by 310 million people is hard work.

If the President is right on schedule with his plan to uproot America from its founding principles, why not pile the wife and kids into Air Force One and enjoy a little down time? In two and a half short years he has proven his allegiance not to our flag and the prayerful "God Bless America" but to his pastor Reverend Wright​'s admonition, "G.d..n America." Obama's been a regular workaholic advancing Wright's anti-American creed.

He encourages class warfare, lectures the public on everything from civility to racism to bullying, blames Bush, Congress, the Tea Party, Republicans and Sarah Palin​, spends billions on Michelle's nanny state projects, promotes one failed policy after another, gives more speeches and interviews that his 2 predecessors combined, and trashes the best economic system in the world. Whew! talk about a workload. Coonsider:

Less than a hundred days into his presidency Obama embarked on an overseas apology tour telling the French that America "has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive" toward Europe.

After sending the bust of Winston Churchill​ back to Great Britain, one of our staunchest allies, Obama bowed to various communist and Muslim leaders around the world. He accepted a book from Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez​ and warmly greeted Libya's murderous tyrant Qadaffi in Italy.

On the home front he dismissed the will of the American people engaging in backroom deals to pass The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the greatest assault on our way of life since 9/11. His economic policies have added trillions to the national debt, and increased unemployment to double digits in major cities. No private sector industry has been left unscathed by the redistributor-in-chief.

Keeping in step with his assault on America, Obama's Justice Department sued the state of Arizona for upholding federal immigration laws.

Who can forget when President Obama​ called out the entire Cambridge Police Department for "acting stupidly." He stated that the justifiable arrest of his friend Henry Louis Gates, Jr​. was the result of the "long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

For a narcissist like Obama, the intense need for another vacation doesn't stem from traditional American presidential duties. No, Mr. Obama, with the aid of Michelle, Valerie and Marian, sees himself in the role as the one we've been waiting for, who must sweep away the notion of America as a sovereign nation and replace it with a one world order credo. That's not easy. He needs constant relief from the psychic stress of those "people of vastly different political stripes" who he is "bound to disappoint" and from whom he must take criticism [Audacity of Hope​].

Obama's golf outings, basketball games, White House dance parties and vacations play a vital role in shoring up Obama's ego enough to carry on. What Americans see as arrogant disregard for the suffering masses is survival for the One.

Mr. Obama is in a race against time. Contrary to myth, he is not "one cool customer." Even with a state-controlled media he must proceed with extreme caution in a political minefield of betrayed union leaders, angry black caucus members, and irate middle-class whites who once believed in him; that's just a short list of the various factions not pleased with Barry.

Obama constantly manipulates, maneuvers, switches loyalties and drives wedges through the issues of the day to accomplish his mission. When he tells White House reporters "The American people are sold [on raising the debt ceiling]...the problem is members of Congress are dug in ideologically"- that's not tone-deafness, that's doing what comes naturally. What appears to be delusional, pathological lying to the majority of Americans is purposeful double-speak Obama learned very early on.

It takes a lot of mental energy to be as destructive and duplicitous as our current President. So why would anyone deny him yet another romp on Martha's Vineyard?

48565_999496.jpg

Articles: Progressive POTUS Desperate For Another Vacation

Didn't he say he would not rest until he had fixed the economy? Well, I guess the economy is fixed. Cool!

I can't wait until he's an ex-president so he can finally relax.

I mean, it must be tough on him knowing the damage he's doing. It must take alot of mental gymnastics to rationalize it away in his own mind, much less doing everything he and his handlers can think of rationalizing it in our minds.

I don't see him as a worker. He just thinks alot. Why else would he have these constant parties and award ceremonies. His job was to put their plan in place and wait for the thing to go into effect....most of which will hit us in 2013......after he thinks he will be re-elected.

Personally, I think he shouldn't run because if he's gone he can always hide in the Bahamas. If he's still in the White House he's going to have to give speech after speech blaming someone else.

I was asking myself, why does this guy constantly take breaks. The answer is because if he has a conscience the mental toll it takes on him must be tremendous. Or....if he doesn't give a shit this is just him being himself and he doesn't care if it harelips every voter in the country.

Presidents shouldn't go on vacation?

Reagan and Bush II clocked around 120 days about now.

Clinton clocked around 26 or so.

Obama's got around 61.

That's over 3 years.

It's wrong?

I agree it looks bad..but if he uses the time to craft policy..then it's time well spent.

Or maybe something's different now..and President's should not go on vacation.

Until..of course..a President of a different party is in the white house.

Then over 120 days..is okay.

Oh and I like the graphic.

But nothing beats real life!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

No? :lol:

Obama's got around 61.
That's over 3 years.
It's wrong?
I agree it looks bad..but if he uses the time to craft policy..then it's time well spent.

Yellow card on the field!

Presidents NEVER go on vacation, they merely change scenery.
POTUS are on call 365/24/7....even when they are sleeping.
And it doesnt matter WHO is the POTUS!!!

Obama's got around 61.

That's over 3 years.

It's wrong?

The problem with you is you always think the best of Obama but the worst of the GOP.

The GOP knows what will work but can't do it without help from the Democratically controlled Senate and Obama. Figure the odds on that ever happening. The ideologies are too much in conflict.

Obama isn't crafting a new policy. First of all that would be an admission of failure, which he cannot bring himself to do, and secondly that would take time away from the very reason he ran in the first place. Living high on the hog off of the American taxpayer.

Hmmmm, wonder what would have happened if GW went on vacation on September 13, 2001?? I also wonder if he would have taken a bus tour touting jobs while he was campaigning.

Our Campaigner in Chief, just got worn out traveling all those miles in that rickety old bus made in Canada. Maybe he's resting before he shows us his jobs bills, the one the has that he just isn't ready to share yet.

<Oh snap> Even if he's on vacation he's not resting, he told us he couldn't rest until America was back to work. Poor guy, hasn't slept in almost 3 years. :doubt:

Obama's got around 61.
That's over 3 years.
It's wrong?

Yellow card on the field!

Presidents NEVER go on vacation, they merely change scenery.
POTUS are on call 365/24/7....even when they are sleeping.
And it doesnt matter WHO is the POTUS!!!

It's not the vacations he takes that make people angry, it's the timing and perception. Here in a time when our country is hurting and millions of people are out of work, instead of Obama unveiling his "jobs plan" now, he goes on vacation and will release it in four weeks. To be fair, I have been critical of every President when I felt their timing was bad.

Hmmmm, wonder what would have happened if GW went on vacation on September 13, 2001?? I also wonder if he would have taken a bus tour touting jobs while he was campaigning.

Our Campaigner in Chief, just got worn out traveling all those miles in that rickety old bus made in Canada. Maybe he's resting before he shows us his jobs bills, the one the has that he just isn't ready to share yet.

<Oh snap> Even if he's on vacation he's not resting, he told us he couldn't rest until America was back to work. Poor guy, hasn't slept in almost 3 years. :doubt:

Bush was on vacation during Katrina and STAYED on vacation for a couple of days after. What huge disaster is the President supposed to be overseeing (while Congress is on vacation)?

Bush was on vacation during Katrina and STAYED on vacation for a couple of days after. What huge disaster is the President supposed to be overseeing (while Congress is on vacation)?

Are you sure you want to stick with that story?

Too much video and pictoral evidence proved otherwise.

Bush Cuts Texas Vacation Short to Oversee Hurricane Response

Are you sure you want to stick with that story?

Too much video and pictoral evidence proved otherwise.

Liberals don't believe in facts. They just go with whatever bullshit Huffpo, Daily Kos and the like tells them to.

Forum List

Back