OBama murders babies

obama said that he did not think that babies that were born and wholly outside the mother's womb were persons entitled to the protection of the 14th Amendment.

That was enough for me.

Flip flop Romney and his supporters say Romney will kill babies too in case of rape and life of mother, same stand as Obama.

Sorry eagle, but you lie
Obama is for zero restrictions on abortion....he's not even for parental consent

so yeah thanks for pointing out what an extremist position you leftwingers have....
Oh he son thanks the pro lifers for saving him....yeah it doesnt effect people.....people who can defend themselves....nice call asshat

Yea, right.
44,000 people a year die from lack of health insurance. Which party has a fit just hearing the words national health insurance? Republicans of course. The idea that some lives would be saved at the risk of not cutting taxes for multi billionaires drives you guys crazy even if some of those lives are little children. So don't take the high road about being pro life.

Yea, right.
44,000 people a year die from lack of health insurance. Which party has a fit just hearing the words national health insurance? Republicans of course. The idea that some lives would be saved at the risk of not cutting taxes for multi billionaires drives you guys crazy even if some of those lives are little children. So don't take the high road about being pro life.

And that has nothing to do with it.....People die from not wearing seatbelts.....health insurance for you is not my responsibility.....just like poor folks not getting ferraris are not my responsibility.

Forum List

Back