Obama May Not Run? According to Morris

After all the shit he's been through?

His policies have been working..but because of the size of the problem..they've been working slowly. Add in, the other side's only interest is bashing him..and making him a one term President.

If he wins, by the 2016 he will be as popular as Clinton, the economy will be as good..and a Republican will win anyway.

Every time Dick Morris makes a prediction, the opposite happens.

I do agree, however, Obama should bow out, for the good of the country.

He's a likeable guy, but as President - what a disaster he's been.

His policies have been working..but because of the size of the problem..they've been working slowly. Add in, the other side's only interest is bashing him..and making him a one term President.

If he wins, by the 2016 he will be as popular as Clinton, the economy will be as good..and a Republican will win anyway.

I think the Republicans are looking for a way to blow this election. "Hey, let's nominate Romney. You know, the guy who came in third place last time!"

Seriously?

I think the Republicans are looking for a way to blow this election. "Hey, let's nominate Romney. You know, the guy who came in third place last time!"

Seriously?

Better yet, put Rick Perry on the ticket. Both he and Obama are all about helping illegal immigrants. Those debates would be kinda boring, though.

Fmr. Clinton Adviser: 'Very Possible' Obama Will Bow Out of Presidential Race - For Now | CNSnews.com

I highly doubt this, but I am surprised it has gotten no play here as far as I can tell.

While I think this unlikely it is plausible.

Anyone have an idea of what chance this might actuall happen is?

Just in case anyone has been living under a rock for the past couple of months, Obama has been campaigning for re-election, while you were sleeping....

When does he have time to campaign? The warmongering cowboy chickenshit Chickenhawk's got what, 10 fucking wars going on right now? Need the list again?

Fmr. Clinton Adviser: 'Very Possible' Obama Will Bow Out of Presidential Race - For Now | CNSnews.com

I highly doubt this, but I am surprised it has gotten no play here as far as I can tell.

Just in case anyone has been living under a rock for the past couple of months, Obama has been campaigning for re-election, while you were sleeping....

When does he have time to campaign? The warmongering cowboy chickenshit Chickenhawk's got what, 10 fucking wars going on right now? Need the list again?

You made a list? This should be good...

Seriously?

I've had that in the back of my mind. Especially from more traditional Conservative/Republicans. They've got a problem on their hands with the Tea Party Folks. This would be a good way to burn it out without pissing them off to much.

Dick Morris - the epitome of a back stabbing slime bucket

That's debatable.

Clinton only got a second term because of Morris, and Morris was publically shamed by Clinton- TWICE. Once in 1996 after the toe sucking incident, and again in 1998, when he brought the guy back on board to deal with the Lewinsky crisis and then fired him after he implied Hillary was a lesbian.

Yes hunny we know. on our bus and on our dime. believe me we know.

Forum List

Back