*Obama Making Claims We Are A Muslim Nation:Always Has Been*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Obama is peddling some more stupid crap.
2. Making statements how Muslims built this Nation.
3. I remember not too long ago he told everyday Americans, "You didn't build that business!"
4. Now we know who he thinks did build it, yep, its the muslims.

Obama Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding CNS News

"Here in America, Islam has been woven into the fabric of our country since its founding. Generations -- (applause) -- Generations of Muslim immigrants came here and went to work as farmers and merchants and factory workers, helped to lay railroads and to build up America.

"The first Islamic center in New York City was founded in the 1890s."

5. When did America get started in the 1890's?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't have a clue anymore what dumbo point is anymore, who does he think he is bullshitting?

Its true.

And no, he did not say "you didn't build that business".

Its dishonest to lift part of a quote to suit your agenda.

Have you ever read the Treaty of Tripoli?
Yes I have, and we have had Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Buddhists, Wiccans, Atheists, Muslims, Branch Davidians (until Janet Reno got thru with them) the Heaven's Gate loonies who fell just short of boarding the Hale-Bopp comet express back in 1979.

BUT...it was Christians for the most part, who settled and BUILT this country into what it is TODAY.

Yes I have, and we have had Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Buddhists, Wiccans, Atheists, Muslims, Branch Davidians (until Janet Reno got thru with them) the Heaven's Gate loonies who fell just short of boarding the Hale-Bopp comet express back in 1979.

BUT...it was Christians for the most part, who settled and BUILT this country into what it is TODAY.

Oh yes, the diseased and murderous Christians who invaded in the name of their God. So-called Christians murdered Native Americans and stole their land - then they needed slaves to do their labor.

We aren't a Christian nation, yet somehow islam is woven into the fabric of our nations founding.

What an asshole.

For the most part? With the exception of a few Jews, Christians were pretty much it. Both of the evangelical and the more traditional, Anglican and Catholic sects.

Anyone else, like the scant few Muslims, have had no impact on our culture and society until Progressivism became institutionalized in the early 1900s.

...Oh yes, the diseased and murderous Christians who invaded in the name of their God. So-called Christians murdered Native Americans and stole their land - then they needed slaves to do their labor.
So-called Christians, indeed. Still, they were several notches beyond the aborigines who preceded them.

Forum List

Back