Obama Makes Suggestion For How to Physically Remove Trump from The White House

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.
Maybe the Kenyan Muslim is thinking about how they do things at home.

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.

He's just hoping Canada has some Navy SEAL's.

I don't care if they have to drag his fat ass from his feet, head bumping and body scraping all the way to the gate, just get. his ass. TF. out....!!!

526blog_kick.jpg

BJ -

Naaaah just send his husband Big Mike from the Sasquatch jerky commercials in there to remove him.

Surely those two gentlemen were joshing.

Since I'm a senior citizen who's in bed by 5 p.m., I never watch late night TV.

I have read, however, that most of those liberal night time hosts are, well, jerks.

But even Mr. Kimmel could not have intended his question to be serious, and -- of course -- President Obama's answer must have been facetious.

BJ -

He's just hoping Canada has some Navy SEAL's.

Any that they might need to use - belong to us.

BJ -

Trump has not broken a single law in 4 years. The Dumbocrats are stupid

BJ -

Let's send the Navy SEALs to put a gag on Wacky Baracky to shut him up. Then put one on Michelle to shut her dumb ass up.

I don't care if they have to drag his fat ass from his feet, head bumping and body scraping all the way to the gate, just get. his ass. TF. out....!!!

526blog_kick.jpg

For a second there I thought you were suggesting we chain him and drag him out with a pickup truck....

Obama is a moron. ... :cuckoo:

I give no truck to the Floppy-Eared classless Bunghole. These super-strokers were just amusing themselves with the usual lame crap-- -- this time some garbage about having to hunt down Trump hiding in a closet and throw him out of the WH. HaHaHa.

There goes Barry acting presidential again.

Last edited:

BJ -

Trump has not broken a single law in 4 years. The Dumbocrats are stupid

He literally has to be the cleanest politician since George Washington.

Forum List

Back