Obama lies reaching legendary status now

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Some of the highlights:

• BIDEN: Look, I was there when we did that with Social Security in 1983. I was one of eight people sitting in the room that included Tip O’Neill associating with President Reagan.

GLENN: Okay. Now he was talking about how great President Reagan was. First of all, Joe Biden never thought President Reagan was great. I mean, these guys hated him when he was in office. But he’s specifically talking about how great Reagan is and how we need to get together, and he was, as he just said, in the room. Now, I should mention here that even as a ‑‑ even as cynical as I have become about these progressive politicians, I took Biden at his word on that. And who would say that? “I was there.” Okay, then you can dance around it. But then he followed up, “I was in the room with about eight people when we did this.” Fortunately ABC’s Jake Tapper didn’t take him at word. Jake looked into it and found out that, yes, Joe Biden was not in the room. He lied. He wasn’t in the room working out that deal. He was not one of the key negotiators. Tapper called Biden on it, caught him in his bold‑face lie and how did he respond? This is what the office said: In 1983 the then Senator Biden was one of many senators who weighed in on budget‑related issues from the party leadership including on Social Security reform. In particular he was one of the group of members who met with Tip O’Neill while the speaker was negotiating with President Reagan on reform specifics. In those meetings the vice president, other members gave their thoughts on the negotiations to the speaker and the Senate majority leader ‑‑ or minority leader Robert Byrd.

• Obama claimed he did not cut permits and licenses for oil and gas leases on federal land and federal waters in half.

After Obama called Romney a liar for bringing up the figure, Chris Wallace found out Romney was right but only after the debate was over.

• Obama’s campaign claimed Romney was planning a $5 trillion tax cut for the wealthy.

Stephanie Cutter has come out and admitted this is untrue.

• OBAMA: “ We stabilized the banking system but we got back every dime we used to rescue the banks with interest.”

GLENN: Did we really? Because according to the Congressional Budget Office we’re losing $24 billion on that deal. The same day he said that, the CBO comes out and says we’ve lost $24 billion. That’s a lot of dimes, Mr. President.

• OBAMA: “Under Governor Romney’s definition, there are a whole bunch of millionaires and billionaires who are small businesses. Donald Trump is a small business.”

GLENN: No, Mr. President, Donald Trump has upwards of 25,000 employees, or more. His revenue and his other millionaires and billionaires receive ‑‑ the revenues that he receives makes him ineligible for this. Another lie. The president told Univision that he inherited the scandalous, deadly, and disastrous Fast and Furious program.

• OBAMA: First of all, I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field‑initiated program begun under the previous administration. When Eric Holder found out about it, he discontinued it.

GLENN: This is an outrageous lie, according to ABC News. ABC reports in actuality the Fast and Furious program was started October 2009. October 2009. That’s the year the president got in. Bush’s last day ended in ’08. Instead Obama claims Bush started it, Holder discovered it and stopped it. Instead of beginning the plan in 2009? What? What an outrageous lie. How the media is not all over this administration for this, how the media thinks this ends up well for them or for any American, you cannot allow somebody with this much power to out‑and‑out lie over and over and outrageous lies.

• Benghazi – PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING

GLENN: And let me end this with another hugely important lie. In addition to all the campaign and debate lies and quite honestly nearly everything that he says on the campaign trail about himself or Romney has been a lie. But all of ‑‑ in addition to all of that, this president has betrayed the sacred trust placed in him by the American people and has lied over and over again about the Benghazi tragedy. And this is so incredibly important. It may not be the sexiest story. It may not be the one that everybody is talking about, but what is happening over in the Middle East, especially the way it relates to Benghazi, is so critically important because the lies are covering what we’re really doing over there. It is so critically important. Hear me, people of the left. Hear me, please hear me, Democrats. We are not divided on the war thing. We’re not. We’re not on opposite sides. You don’t want another war; I don’t want another war. You don’t want American soldiers killed; I don’t want American soldiers killed. I’m tired of the war, too. What is happening, they are sucking us into a global, a global war.

There was a predator drone flying over the embassy that night beaming a live feedback to the United States. Are you really going to tell us that you didn’t know that there was no protest? You didn’t know exactly what this was? You had a drone. It’s been verified, with a live feed showing the firefight. You knew exactly what was going on.

Mr. President, in the situation room, I don’t know if you’ve ever been there, but underneath your office is a room called the situation room where you can watch those live feeds. Somebody in your office was downstairs in the basement watching the feed! Somebody was there. Now why they didn’t brief you is beyond me. Some might say that they did and you had been lying. And that someone is me. They said it was a protest gone wrong. You knew it was a lie. There was no protest. You said it was about a YouTube video, unprecedented, coordinated attack. You knew that that was a lie. They said they didn’t know about all the requests for extra help and security. We know that that is a lie. This is why Romney is going to win.

Lying liars and the lies they tell in the White House – Glenn Beck

Last edited:

Forum List

Back