"obama Lied About Every Single Promise" Every Single One.

Neither OBAMA nor TRUMP lied----they both threw IDEAS ----with some level of HYPERBOLE-----they were campaigning and justifying themselves. ----think POETRY----ie poetic license

Thats bs. Their intent was to fool the people. Another "period".

Just watch how Trump differs from his campaign promises.
Trump was the biggest LIAR among all POTUS candidates, and his voter base just ate it up!
LOL.

Just watch how Trump differs from his campaign promises.
Trump was the biggest LIAR among all POTUS candidates, and his voter base just ate it up!
LOL.

Trump PROMISED a stronger and more prosperous society----they all do that------even JFK did it, even Nixon did it, ---since I do not want to put my foot in my mouth-----I will stop naming names------but they ALL do that

Neither OBAMA nor TRUMP lied----they both threw IDEAS ----with some level of HYPERBOLE-----they were campaigning and justifying themselves. ----think POETRY----ie poetic license
So Trump really does know more about ISIS than the Generals.

spongebob-butthurt.gif

Your guy won and yet you complain.

Your guy makes nice with President Obama and now you can't let it go.

to know ISIS------read the KORAN-----just read it as you would
a HARLEQUINN ROMANCE ------as in "reading for dummies"---or "reading to pass the time of day"

check your CONCLUSION-------did you pass intro-to-logic 101?
I responded to the "did not lie". Are you saying Trump really does know more? That he had the idea that he knew more? Where the fuck do you think he got the idea that he knows more.

check your CONCLUSION-------did you pass intro-to-logic 101?
I responded to the "did not lie". Are you saying Trump really does know more? That he had the idea that he knew more? Where the fuck do you think he got the idea that he knows more.

Trump is VERY CONFIDENT in his own ability to DISCERN.
He expressed that confidence. <<<<that's how I understood
his remark. In fact I know mor
Thats bs. Their intent was to fool the people. Another "period".

I do not do "bs" I do WISE INSIGHT ----as per the oracle at USMB

Ok, wheres your link? You just spread myth is all. Your mediocre.

link to what? what myth? I expressed an opinion.
did you pass junior high school grammar?

Here's one you ignore. President Obama promised to go beyond the Pakistan boarder to attack al Qaeda if there was actionable intelligence that the Pakistanis wouldn't act on. Promise fulfilled!

Here's one you ignore. President Obama promised to go beyond the Pakistan boarder to attack al Qaeda if there was actionable intelligence that the Pakistanis wouldn't act on. Promise fulfilled!

so? that's it? no impressed-----but then,,,,,, I am not the entity that accused him of LYING

Forum List

Back