Obama lectures ‘we can’t hide behind a wall’ — from behind a wall!

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
It’s easy to lecture the world about walls when you’re protected by one.

That’s exactly what former President Barack Obama did today.

Grabien reports:

Sitting alongside German Chancellor Angela Merkel, former President Obama lectured the current administration about its immigration policy Thursday.

While not mentioning President Trump by name, Obama made clear to whom he was leveling his criticism.

“In this new world that we live in we can’t isolate ourselves,” Obama said. “We can’t hide behind a wall.”

As the security measures enacted to protect the former president show, talk is cheap.
PHOTOS: Obama lectures 'we can't hide behind a wall' - from behind a wall! - The American Mirror
wall.jpg

No one is hiding, we are trying to keep the third world scum out

Who is this Obama?

I didn't listen to the jackass for eight years, I'm not about to now

It’s easy to lecture the world about walls when you’re protected by one.

That’s exactly what former President Barack Obama did today.

Grabien reports:

Sitting alongside German Chancellor Angela Merkel, former President Obama lectured the current administration about its immigration policy Thursday.

While not mentioning President Trump by name, Obama made clear to whom he was leveling his criticism.

“In this new world that we live in we can’t isolate ourselves,” Obama said. “We can’t hide behind a wall.”

As the security measures enacted to protect the former president show, talk is cheap.
PHOTOS: Obama lectures 'we can't hide behind a wall' - from behind a wall! - The American MirrorView attachment 128811
Not quite the same, pity you can't see that.
Once married uppity nixxer with a nice family is irritating isn't he?

Obama is hiding. He's the drive-by ex president.
And where is he sir and where are you? Do tell.
CEO of what company?, I think I missed it
Reminds me when I was bitching about the president of du pont. Buddy says, and where is he and where are you bright boy?

Obama is hiding. He's the drive-by ex president.
And where is he sir and where are you? Do tell.
CEO of what company?, I think I missed it
Reminds me when I was bitching about the president of du pont. Buddy says, and where is he and where are you bright boy?
WTF are you rambling about, snowflake?

Forum List

Back