obama leaves car running and parked in a handicap zone for 2 hours

If it were temporary for security, park in a fire lane or No Parking zone before taking over a Handicap space. Did Marie Antoinette II need her sushi that bad?
Any so-called swank sushi place will have valet parking at the front entrance

Did you read the link?
Nowhere in the link does it say the van was parked outside in a handicapped zone for two hours. It only said Obama was in the restaurant for two hours.

The link also shows a picture of the van backing into the space. They would not have gotten that picture two hours earlier
It does not say all the bullshit you inferred either

Why not just drop obama off at the front door and pick him up when he’s finished?

It does not say all the bullshit you inferred either

Why not just drop obama off at the front door and pick him up when he’s finished?

Because it would have involved blocking off the street while Obama was entering the vehicle.

How many threads would we have if they blocked traffic?

Do you honestly believe the Secret Service is gonna allow valet parking for people they are protecting?
MAGA
If they are too stupid or too lazy than to drive the car themselves and remain with it all the time then obama is in good hands

Because it would have involved blocking off the street while Obama was entering the vehicle.

How many threads would we have if they blocked traffic?
You mean in your fantasy scenario they let cars whiz by during loading and unloading?

Handicap parking is abused enough by goldbricks faking the need for special treatment without obama doubling down on the scam

Handicap parking is not a loading zone
To be fair, that looks like a secret service mobile. The driver was probably a secret service officer. Blame him for the parking, not Obama. Presidents seem to be trained to follow secret service orders rather than to give the agents orders. Even Trump seems to have fallen into that pattern, or there wouldn’t have been the flap about his detail not allowing him to go to the demonstration on 1/6. In his place, I would have told the detail, “screw you, I have nothing to fear from my supporters and am going, you can either come along or go the the White House without me”. I think the Secret Service has a lot to do with the bunker mentality most recent presidents have adopted.

Forum List

Back