obama leaves car running and parked in a handicap zone for 2 hours

No proof that any vehicle he rode in was parked for "two hours" in a handicapped spot.

I hope the sushi was good.
Tell us EXACTLY where that vehicle was parked.

PSSSTTT............. Watch BibleBoy run and hide, folks.

Did you actually look at that click bait link?

It doesn’t actually show Obama parking in a handicapped space for two hours
It rambles on about how good the sushi is, what Malia and Sasha are up to, how Michelle is being inducted into the Womens Hall of Fame…

It does show that Obama is not even driving and that the Secret Service is temporarily using the space for security reasons
make excuses for the jerk RW....if that was a republican doing that you would be all over the guy....

It's nit picking. The President's car, any president's car will be parked as close as possible. Trump's car would have been parked as close as possible. You know that. Whining about silly shit like this is why you're called nuts.
more excuses....

I finally clicked on the link & my first question is why does Obama think it's appropriate to have an all black security team?

Handicap parking is abused enough by goldbricks faking the need for special treatment without obama doubling down on the scam

Handicap parking is not a loading zone

Honestly, in this area -

"goldbricks" are using this perk as a form of reparations every day.

Did you actually look at that click bait link?

It doesn’t actually show Obama parking in a handicapped space for two hours
It rambles on about how good the sushi is, what Malia and Sasha are up to, how Michelle is being inducted into the Womens Hall of Fame…

It does show that Obama is not even driving and that the Secret Service is temporarily using the space for security reasons
Putin done it.

Anyhew, how can you arrest Obama when he is the law?

It is a country by and for the Obama's

Just a reparation thingy I guess

It's nit picking. The President's car, any president's car will be parked as close as possible. Trump's car would have been parked as close as possible. You know that. Whining about silly shit like this is why you're called nuts.
Using handicap parking when you're not handicapped isn't a political perk it is selfish behavior.
It's absolutely OK for emergency vehicles but not ex politician's

Forum List

Back