obama leaves car running and parked in a handicap zone for 2 hours

Man up and call it what it is.

Incredibly self centered
Did you actually look at that click bait link?

It doesn’t actually show Obama parking in a handicapped space for two hours
It rambles on about how good the sushi is, what Malia and Sasha are up to, how Michelle is being inducted into the Womens Hall of Fame…

It does show that Obama is not even driving and that the Secret Service is temporarily using the space for security reasons

It rambles on about how good the sushi is, what Malia and Sasha are up to, how Michelle is being inducted into the Womens Hall of Fame…

It does show that Obama is not even driving and that the Secret Service is temporarily using the space for security reasons
I don't click on links. I also don't refute their possible validity simply because of who they are.

I call bullshit. I seriously doubt that meat puppet faggot can park a car let alone drive one.
Yup! The old saying is, once elected president, you've opened your last car door for life. Because the CIA does all the car door opening & driving until you're dead burred in the ground.

I don't click on links. I also don't refute their possible validity simply because of who they are.

The link does not show Obama driving, only Secret Service loading him into the back of the van.

The link says that Obama was in the restaurant for two hours, it does not show the van parked in a handicapped zone for two hours

Handicap parking is abused enough by goldbricks faking the need for special treatment without obama doubling down on the scam

Handicap parking is not a loading zone

Handicap parking is abused enough by goldbricks faking the need for special treatment without obama doubling down on the scam

Handicap parking is not a loading zone

Secret Service is allowed to take what measures are necessary to protect the President.
In this case, temporarily use a handicapped space to minimize the exposure of the President

The story is BS

Is that why you loons are pushing transgendered people so hard? So Micheal can be entered in as a woman?

Forum List

Back