Obama kills terrorists he is God. Bush waterboarded a couple and he was the devil?

Neither obama nor the US was involved in the capture and killing of Gadhafi. The terrorists did that all by their lonesome.

Better blown up or shot in the head than water boarded.

After all torture is cruel.

They totured the captives to create the intell they wanted so they could justify a war built on lies.

Torture does not work.

It gives you bad intell.

They wanted bad intell

What the hell is wrong with you people.

We execute criminals, we do not torture them. We execute them after they have been tried, convicted and allow decades to appeal - not to extract information or confessions

But we've been killing people who were not tried or convicted.

Maybe we should try and convict the killers of those not tried and convicted.

We execute criminals, we do not torture them. We execute them after they have been tried, convicted and allow decades to appeal - not to extract information or confessions

Gitmo detainees were caught on a battlefield in a war that was approved by congress. That makes them enemy combatants not criminals.

Obama has killed people in countries that we are not at war with. If any thing those people can't be considered enemy combatants.

So how do theses facts fit into your little world?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MR_jInfewU&feature"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MR_jInfewU&feature[/ame]

Last edited:
Really? Who exactly thinks the President is God because he ordered the killing of our enemies?

Anyone?

My point was poorly made. We kill people without trial or appeal too, all LE agencies have policies where lethal force is approved. It is a nuanced issue for sure, but to suggest what Obama has ordered - killing by keeping our side in lesser harms way - isn't a sound policy seems way to partisan to me.

Really? Who exactly thinks the President is God because he ordered the killing of our enemies?

Anyone?

You are capable of understanding the concept behind this thread no?

Obama kills gets praise

Bush waterbords gets condemned

Or were you too stupid to figure that out?

My point was poorly made. We kill people without trial or appeal too, all LE agencies have policies where lethal force is approved. It is a nuanced issue for sure, but to suggest what Obama has ordered - killing by keeping our side in lesser harms way - isn't a sound policy seems way to partisan to me.

Your unfounded accusation about me not accepting what Obama has accomplished is the only thing partisan.

They totured the captives to create the intell they wanted so they could justify a war built on lies.

Torture does not work.

It gives you bad intell.

They wanted bad intell

You got your order of events backwards. But I guess that's what it takes to justify your mindset.

Oh yeah?

They torured people to justify what they knew was a war entered into on lies.

No WMDs and NO AQ ties like they claimed so they tortured people to make up intel to justify what they had done.

Forum List

Back