Obama&Kerry So Adamant On Climate Change,Yet Never Fill Us In On A Country In Dire Straits.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: And now we have Al Gore demanding that all non-believers be sent to jail or be forced to spend 48 hours in an elevator with Barney Frank or Debbie Wasserman! This is getting beyond absurd. We hear the speeches time to time that our world is on edge because of climate change and global warming. Yet we still have not heard Obama or Kerry mention a nation that is either "Burning Or Freezing". Pretty much another "Talk The Talk" debacle, while having no evidence or substance to prove their points. So has the north or south pole melted yet? Is Canada currently experiencing a heat wave as we speak?:dunno:

There is climate change and it is getting warmer.

If you're looking for a heat wave come to California. We are breaking high temp records every week this month.

I don't need Obama or Gore to tell me it's getting warmer.

And now we have Al Gore demanding that all non-believers be sent to jail

Gore said no such thing. Anyone claiming he did is flat out lying.

Now, it's likely you weren't deliberately lying there. You were merely parroting a big lie that one of your leaders fed to you.

If you had any dignity, you'd ask yourself why your leaders would have deliberately lied to you like that. And you would wonder, given how willing they were to just flat out lie to your face like that, what else might they be lying to you about?

However, if you're a mindless cultist who has no dignity, you'll get angry at me for pointing out how you were lied to.

• Banned
so when it rains above average in california, its climate change, when there is a drought in california, its climate change, same with earthquakes, fires, dust storms, and locust invasions.

so when it rains above average in california, its climate change, when there is a drought in california, its climate change, same with earthquakes, fires, dust storms, and locust invasions.

When it continues to do so over a period of time, yea! I think that's the definition of climate change.

Well, al gore managed to set back climate science a decade or more, so at this point, the less said, the better.
i thought for sure by now that California would of been part of the Spacific Ocean.

Thats part of the reason why al gore is no longer the spokeshole for climate change. He was full of it b
and right on schedule, al gore is back in March to complain about the weather.

They are pushing targets that realistically aren't achievable without other countries involved. It was a struggle this year just to stabilize global carbon emissions.

What I feel is wrong with the climate change debate is the fear mongering over it, with mega disasters used as the reason why we have to cut emissions.

But I would think the need for energy efficiency and decreasing pollution for health and social reasons would be enough, even before hypothetical 2-4% temperature changes.

All it's gonna take is a carbon tax.

Nobody will have to stop using anything. Nobody will have to cut back on anything.

Just give the Democrats the carbon tax they want and, as if by magic, the whole problem will be solved.

All it's gonna take is a carbon tax.

Nobody will have to stop using anything. Nobody will have to cut back on anything.

Just give the Democrats the carbon tax they want and, as if by magic, the whole problem will be solved.
al gore still needs to explain how driving all of these cars and planes caused the brutal winter of 2015.

When it continues to do so over a period of time, yea! I think that's the definition of climate change.
so every time barney frank farts in the forest, a tree falls, doesnt make a sound,,,? Global Warming?

It isn't that Al Gore hasn't tried to find global warming. It's that every time he does the Al Gore Effect destroys him. The Al Gore Effect is the freeze that occurs whenever a Gore backed group mentions global warming.

Remember the ship that went to Antarctica to document the thinning polar cap. It got stuck in the ice. The rescue ice breaker got stuck in the ice. The rescue super ice breaker got stuck in the ice. The Al Gore Effect. The global warming demonstration where more than half the people got frostbite another Al Gore Effect.

He keeps trying though.

The Gore Rule has been invoked, over and over. Whoever brings up Gore first in a discussion forfeits the discussion for their own side.

Those who can talk about science, do.

Those who know nothing about science, they just whine about whatever politician their cult has ordered them to demonize.

So, talking about Gore is an admission from a speaker that the speaker fails hard at all aspects of logic and science, and is only capable of parroting mindless mantras.

It also shows they're feeling uncontrollable lust towards Gore's pudgy body. Why else would they be so obsessed?

The rational people, of course, don't talk about Gore at all. He's not a scientist, so why should we care about him?

There is climate change and it is getting warmer.

If you're looking for a heat wave come to California. We are breaking high temp records every week this month.

I don't need Obama or Gore to tell me it's getting warmer.
What records are you breaking?

I lived in San Diego back in the 70s when the temp hit 120 degrees due to Santa Ana winds.

Forum List

Back