Obama Job Performance: Would John McCain Be Doing Better?...

Would John McCain Be Doing A Better Job Than Obama At This Point?

• Better

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Worse

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Same

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What say you?

he likely would not have spent a trillion dollars on a stimulus plan that failed.
He never would have spent all of that time on a healthcare bill during a time when all attention should have been on how to prompt the private sector to create jobs.
The Harvard Professor would have recieved a summons and the worlkd never would have known or cared about it.
Spending would have been significantly less as he was never a man that believed in pork.

SO yes...I believe they would have been a bit better.

I don't think so and I voted for him. Obama did not win the election we lost it running the wrong two candidates. McCain is am embarrassment to conservatives everywhere.

What say you?

He couldn't do worse that is for sure. Honestly I think either better or the same, McCain has some social progressive positions that would lead him toward big govt spending sorta like Bush jr did with his unfunded Medicare Part D plan.

I'm going to vote same but I just wanted to post that i think he could have possibly done better too.

What say you?

He couldn't do worse that is for sure. Honestly I think either better or the same, McCain has some social progressive positions that would lead him toward big govt spending sorta like Bush jr did with his unfunded Medicare Part D plan.

I'm going to vote same but I just wanted to post that i think he could have possibly done better too.

Yea i hear ya. I voted Better but with reservations.

McCain ran pretty much with what Bush did and so does Obama so I say no real difference.

And btw there is no quick fix for our current problems.

McCain ran pretty much with what Bush did and so does Obama so I say no real difference.

I can't totally disagree with you. I saw no real differences between McCain & Obama. It became more of an American Idol-type Vote. I almost voted Same too but i still think McCain would have been a little better overall. It's a toss-up though.

I can't totally disagree with you. I saw no real differences between McCain & Obama. It became more of an American Idol-type Vote. I almost voted Same too but i still think McCain would have been a little better overall. It's a toss-up though.

I believe with McCain in the White House, small business would not be wondering what thier liabiliuty will be come the implementation of the crux of the healthcare plan; there would be no talk of cap and trade; and there would be less rhetoric about how bad "business owners" are.
That in itself would have assisted in the recovery of the recession and there would most certainly be a lower unemploymnent number.

I believe with McCain in the White House, small business would not be wondering what thier liabiliuty will be come the implementation of the crux of the healthcare plan; there would be no talk of cap and trade; and there would be less rhetoric about how bad "business owners" are.
That in itself would have assisted in the recovery of the recession and there would most certainly be a lower unemploymnent number.

So if mccain won we wouldn't have seen videos like this about him?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsZpWej8pF4]I Don't Understand with Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I was strongly opposed to John McCain getting the GOP nomination in 2008 and had to hold my nose to vote for him. I think he would have been a weak President who, like George W. Bush, would have promoted an agenda far more liberal than I consider acceptable.

But he would not have willingly allowed the unabated and irresponsible deficit spending that we have seen for the last three years, and he would not have done things that intentionally embarrass the country or weaken the economy. At least not on purpose.

That's why I think some of the current candidates for President are not what I am hoping for, but any one of them would be heads and shoulders above Barack Obama as competent to lead the nation. At least none of them would tolerate or go about it in the destructive manner that Obama has.

Its hard to say, with Mccain in charge we could be alot more involved in Libya than we already are, Mccain went on record calling the Libyan rebels his heroes.

Its hard to say, with Mccain in charge we could be alot more involved in Libya than we already are, Mccain went on record calling the Libyan rebels his heroes.

Man I'm glad your here.

I forget about the ME when focus on the economy here.

All things considered, McCain might not have waited or had us lead NATO into Lybia and possibly other countries.

So if mccain won we wouldn't have seen videos like this about him?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsZpWej8pF4]I Don't Understand with Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I noticed that the President was portrayed by an image of a black man and the business owner was portrayed by an image of a white man.
Freaking racist!

Man I'm glad your here.

I forget about the ME when focus on the economy here.

All things considered, McCain might not have waited or had us lead NATO into Lybia and possibly other countries.

Mccain also wanted to us to stay in Iraq indefinently with at least 100,000 troops, at least we have gotten most of our guys out of Iraq under Obama.

Forum List

Back