What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama Is Still Giving Advice

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
But no one is asking.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let Ears blab....we're moving forward

Pence Tells House GOP to Get Ready for Sweeping Legislation

Vice President-elect Mike Pence told House Republicans in a closed-door meeting Thursday to be ready to move a lot of legislation next year.

“We’re going to move an agenda” focused on rebuilding the military and improving the economy, Pence told reporters after the meeting.

Pence Tells House GOP to Get Ready for Sweeping Legislation

OP
Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hory clap, it's a press conference, and he's been lecturing for half an hour. :lmao:

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He feels so sorry that he won't be around to tell Merkel what to do. That's okay because she is going to follow him into forced retirement.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In a speech in Germany Obama reaffirmed his support of protesters. At no time did he ever admonish them for breaking the law and disrupting traffic. You almost gotta laugh that the liberal media brought up the scenario during Christie"s "bridgegate" that someone in an ambulance might have died because of the ten minute delay to cross the bridge but the scenario doesn't translate to the rabble who have disrupted traffic in NYC for a week.

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score
But no one is asking.
When the hell has his advise ever been good? Or listened to?

Obungle's "advice" is best to be ignored. Come on January!!!!!!! Let's get to work fixing the colossal mess he's created
Let's, as in Let Us get to work?

LOL. It would take a stick of dynamite to pry your fat ass out of that double-wide chair you plop down in every morning in front of the computer and don't move from until it is time to go back to bed and pass out.

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Reaction score
Barry's farewell tour.
desismileys_6961.gif

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But no one is asking.

Obungle's "advice" is best to be ignored. Come on January!!!!!!! Let's get to work fixing the colossal mess he's created

LOL. It would take a stick of dynamite to pry your fat ass out of that double-wide chair you plop down in every morning in front of the computer and don't move from until it is time to go back to bed and pass out.

Do you ever comment on topic? The thread is about your failed Messiah, I realize it's difficult to defend him but making snarky middle school remarks ain't it, toad

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Reaction score

VOR you are a fucking idiot that picks his nose and saves the fruit for snacking on at a later date... SassyIrishLass does more in the first half hour of her day than you have done in years...

VOR :anj_stfu:

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score
But no one is asking.

Do you ever comment on topic? The thread is about your failed Messiah, I realize it's difficult to defend him but making snarky middle school remarks ain't it, toad
No one is my messiah. No person on Earth, and certainly not one of those figments of your imagination that flies around in the clouds. LOL.

Let me guess, this was another one of those times you took me off of ignore, right? LOL.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But no one is asking.

No one is my messiah. No person on Earth, and certainly not one of those figments of your imagination that flies around in the clouds. LOL.

Let me guess, this was another one of those times you took me off of ignore, right? LOL.

It's easy to do, toad....just hit show ignored content. Must I teach all you little worthless left loons EVERYTHING?

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama is a loser. He lost right in front of God and everyone. You would think he would slink away like Hillary but he is one stubborn SOB. And by the way I was right his real apr numbers are %42

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Reaction score

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score

It's easy to do, toad....just hit show ignored content. Must I teach all you little worthless left loons EVERYTHING?
But why would you do that. I thought you want to ignore me. LOL. I own you, you smelly turd.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List