Obama is setting an example for us today

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Apparently Obama and lot of 'liberals' feel a need to lecture us on how we should be. In his mind he thinks he is setting a good example for the rest of us dumb racist Americans who hate Muslims. Thank God he is visiting a mosque today so he can inspire us to throw off our racist ways. The problem with his strategy is that he doesn't realize that no one gives a shit what this man has to say. I guess if he was an actual American citizen then I might be inclined to listen a little bit more but until he gets in line with the rest of the illegals at the southern border I don't see a reason to give a shit about what foreigner think of us.

Apparently Obama and lot of 'liberals' feel a need to lecture us on how we should be. In his mind he thinks he is setting a good example for the rest of us dumb racist Americans who hate Muslims. Thank God he is visiting a mosque today so he can inspire us to throw off our racist ways. The problem with his strategy is that he doesn't realize that no one gives a shit what this man has to say. I guess if he was an actual American citizen then I might be inclined to listen a little bit more but until he gets in line with the rest of the illegals at the southern border I don't see a reason to give a shit about what foreigner think of us.

Seeing President Obama was born in Hawaii, and his mother was a American born citizen, he is a U.S. Citizen no matter how much you deny it.

Now do you know where Cruz was born?

As for his comments, well I thank him for his opinion, and I do not hate Muslims or Islam, but I do hate radicals no matter Muslim, Christian, Jewish or the guy that humps a tree...

It is his opinion and that is all it is!

He increased the hits on ISIL.

And, he already holds the record for killing the most terrorists. More than 65 other countries have joined him in killing terrorists.

Meanwhile, the right continues to side with ISIL by attacking the very same people the terrorists do.

We can always count on the right to be wrong.

And, he already holds the record for killing the most terrorists. More than 65 other countries have joined him in killing terrorists.

Meanwhile, the right continues to side with ISIL by attacking the very same people the terrorists do.

From 2011:

The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt
September 30, 2011
By JAKE TAPPER via WORLD NEWS

The list of senior terrorists killed during the Obama presidency is fairly extensive.

There’s Osama bin Laden, of course, killed in May.

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki as of today.

Earlier this month officials confirmed that al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, was killed in Waziristan, Pakistan.

In August, ‘Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman , the deputy leader of al Qaeda was killed.

In June, one of the group’s most dangerous commanders, Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in Pakistan. In Yemen that same month, AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan were killed. In Somalia, Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul was killed.

Administration officials also herald the recent U.S./Pakistani joint arrest of Younis al-Mauritani in Quetta.

Going back to August 2009, Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud was killed in Pakistan.

In September of that month, Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad Top was killed in Indonesia, and AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan was killed in Somalia.

Then in December 2009 in Pakistan, al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id were killed.

In February 2010, in Pakistan, Taliban deputy and military commander Abdul Ghani Beradar was captured; Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqaniwas killed; and Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar was killed.

In March 2010, al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni was killed in Pakistan, while senior Jemayah Islamiya operative Dulmatin - accused of being the mastermind behind the 2002 Bali bombings – was killed during a raid in Indonesia.

In April 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi were killed.

In May, al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri was killed.

In June 2010 in Pakistan, al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi was killed.

Remember when Rudy Giuliani warned that electing Barack Obama would mean that the U.S. played defense, not offense, against the terrorists?

If this is defense, what does offense look like?

-Jake Tapper"""""

Ted Cruz wants to cut the tail off the snake with his carpet-bombing bullshit. Obama is trying to cut off the head.

Seeing President Obama was born in Hawaii, and his mother was a American born citizen, he is a U.S. Citizen no matter how much you deny it.

As for his comments, well I thank him for his opinion, and I do not hate Muslims or Islam, but I do hate radicals no matter Muslim, Christian, Jewish or the guy that humps a tree...

He sure doesn't like a U.S. Citizen because both his parents abandoned him and left him to be brought up by Communists(that weren't supposed to be in America but were). He allows hordes of illegals(who bring in diseases that were extinct in America) to cross the border, doesn't say a word when those illegals kill an American girl, but if a Muslim MURDERS citizens who are having a Christmas party, then he comes out and tells US not to be irrational about Islam. You libtards are so dumb, that one day, while your head is up your ass, it will be severed from your shoulders and no one will find you head.

democrats_head-up-ass.jpg

He sure doesn't like a U.S. Citizen because both his parents abandoned him and left him to be brought up by Communists(that weren't supposed to be in America but were). He allows hordes of illegals(who bring in diseases that were extinct in America) to cross the border, doesn't say a word when those illegals kill an American girl, but if a Muslim MURDERS citizens who are having a Christmas party, then he comes out and tells US not to be irrational about Islam. You libtards are so dumb, that one day, while your head is up your ass, it will be severed from your shoulders and no one will find you head.

View attachment 62173

What part of it is his opinion you do not understand?

Is it the part that I am not foaming at the mouth with rabid hatred of the guy, and can give a rat ass what he think of me?

Writing someone is a libtard because the individual understands he was born in Hawaii which make him a U.S. citizen does not make them a libtard, but make you a partisan nutter!

Flame attacking me so you can have a flame war is getting tiring and done it with Jim Bowie, and am not going to do it with you because you are not worth it.

because you have issues with what I wrote and want to take what I wrote out of context to fit your hatred is not my problem.

So again I have no issues with Muslims or Islam but I do have a issue with nutters that take what I wrote out of context and want to claim I am a libtard when the real retard is those that are too stupid to understand I am not a Tea Party whore!

View attachment 62173

Is it the part that I am not foaming at the mouth with rabid hatred of the guy, and can give a rat ass what he think of me?

Writing someone is a libtard because the individual understands he was born in Hawaii which make him a U.S. citizen does not make them a libtard, but make you a partisan nutter!

Flame attacking me so you can have a flame war is getting tiring and done it with Jim Bowie, and am not going to do it with you because you are not worth it.

because you have issues with what I wrote and want to take what I wrote out of context to fit your hatred is not my problem.

So again I have no issues with Muslims or Islam but I do have a issue with nutters that take what I wrote out of context and want to claim I am a libtard when the real retard is those that are too stupid to understand I am not a Tea Party whore!
Did you have a thrill run up your leg when Obama got elected?
Chris Matthews Thrill Up My Leg
Do you think the father of the San Fransicko girl was murdered had a thrill run up his leg, when the illegal shot her dead with a Federal Agents Gun?
http://agenda21radio.com/?p=18145
Was there a thrill that ran up the legs of the families of those Murdered at the San Bernardino when the 2 MUSLIMS shot them dead?
14 killed in San Bernardino shooting; suspect ID'd - CNN.com
If you want to suck the Fuhrer's penis then go for it, just don't post shit and not expect to get criticized for it. I mean you are a liberal, a box of rocks has more intelligence.

Oh yeah, when a white person(or 1/2 white Hispanic) shot a black person, the 1st half white president made sure to voice his liberal opinion about that.

View attachment 62173

Did you have a thrill run up your leg when Obama got elected?
Chris Matthews Thrill Up My Leg
Do you think the father of the San Fransicko girl was murdered had a thrill run up his leg, when the illegal shot her dead with a Federal Agents Gun?
http://agenda21radio.com/?p=18145
Was there a thrill that ran up the legs of the families of those Murdered at the San Bernardino when the 2 MUSLIMS shot them dead?
14 killed in San Bernardino shooting; suspect ID'd - CNN.com
If you want to suck the Fuhrer's penis then go for it, just don't post shit and not expect to get criticized for it. I mean you are a liberal, a box of rocks has more intelligence.

Oh yeah, when a white person(or 1/2 white Hispanic) shot a black person, the 1st half white president made sure to voice his liberal opinion about that.

What the fuck are you writing about?

Point anywhere where I wrote that I support President Obama comments in this thread, and if not then explain why you can not understand the part it is his opinion?

Let me guess the questions are too difficult for you because they do not have a rabid hatred in them?

all the righties luddy?.....or just the more radical ones?.....because i know quite a few lefties who do not like or trust muslims,they just dont blurt it out like some righties do...but then that just backs up what i have been saying about the parties.........

Ted Cruz wants to cut the tail off the snake with his carpet-bombing bullshit. Obama is trying to cut off the head.

I don't think it would matter what Cruz says because you would oppose it anyways. THis is why there is no rationale with the left anymore.

God damn it but I hate threads like this. Shallow minded conspiracy theorists like you serve no purpose. Sure, there is a handful of like minded idiots who insist that the President of the United States is not at all like you. It's true, he is not at all like you. He lacks the utter and unredeemable lack of curiously you have. He lacks the shallowness of your intellectual capacity. He lacks the intolerance you have. For all those qualities, you find him contemptible

You will call me a "Libtard", a "commie", a "secret Muslim" as you accuse the President. I know you will because that's all the further your intellect will allow you.

Each and everything the President does to make for unity, you will lustily deny. Every aspect of the American experience as a land of freedom and opportunity for everyone you deride out of your addled, mindless fears and suspicions.

There is a small handful of folks who will agree with you. You're preaching to that simple minded choir. Every other mature, thinking adult, be they Liberal,or,Conservative, cringes at the thought that knuckle draggers like you spout your divisive claptrap. We will never be rid of the likes of you. We will continue to endure your stupidity, your disdain for our country and your simple political dogma. In short, other than those who are similarly stunted in thinking and understanding will weep for you and pity you and henceforth ignore you.

he's finally dropping the mask. what does he have to lose now he'll be gone soon enough. Too think he duped so many

Obama grandstanding at a mosque is just another of his tacky moves that shames our nation. The prick is clearly attempting to build his bona fides with the Muslim scum so he can garner support to become the next UN Sec. General.

Obama grandstanding at a mosque is just another of his tacky moves that shames our nation. The prick is clearly attempting to build his bona fides with the Muslim scum so he can garner support to become the next UN Sec. General.
lol. you'll believe anything, but specifically tell us what part of the visit 'shamed our nation'

God damn it but I hate threads like this. Shallow minded conspiracy theorists like you serve no purpose. Sure, there is a handful of like minded idiots who insist that the President of the United States is not at all like you. It's true, he is not at all like you. He lacks the utter and unredeemable lack of curiously you have. He lacks the shallowness of your intellectual capacity. He lacks the intolerance you have. For all those qualities, you find him contemptible

You will call me a "Libtard", a "commie", a "secret Muslim" as you accuse the President. I know you will because that's all the further your intellect will allow you.

Each and everything the President does to make for unity, you will lustily deny. Every aspect of the American experience as a land of freedom and opportunity for everyone you deride out of your addled, mindless fears and suspicions.

There is a small handful of folks who will agree with you. You're preaching to that simple minded choir. Every other mature, thinking adult, be they Liberal,or,Conservative, cringes at the thought that knuckle draggers like you spout your divisive claptrap. We will never be rid of the likes of you. We will continue to endure your stupidity, your disdain for our country and your simple political dogma. In short, other than those who are similarly stunted in thinking and understanding will weep for you and pity you and henceforth ignore you.

It comes off as kind of condescending because it implies that elected politicians are somehow better than us. I rarely ever see this coming from 'conservative' politicians. It really isn't any of Obama's business whether or not this country hates Muslims or not.

I really can't find a lot of anti-muslim feelings in this country other than when someone says we should kill terrorist. I guess that is called anti-muslim now. I kind of think that if we were fighting WWII the same people would be saying we were anti-japanese or anti-german or anit-italian.

Forum List

Back