Obama Is Sending Troops To Yet Another War!

rnorris4

Rookie
Sep 10, 2008
President Obama sent a letter today to House Speaker John Boehner announcing he is sending US soldiers to Uganda to remove a Christian resistance army, known as the lords army, from the battlefield in a war against pro government Muslims. Mr Obama said that it was in our national interest for him to do so. Furthermore our dear leader stated the obvious that he did this by his authority as commander in chief of US Armed Forces. (which he really despises but uses to his political ends)

It will be interesting to see what if anything Obama's media lap dogs have to say about this action. A sincere thanks to Jake Tapper for reporting this. You know the reporters at MSNBC, CNN, Washington Post, NY Times etc., will side with the president or just ignore it. I would bet they won't have nearly as much to say about this irresponsible action of our dear leader as the American people will. Tell the Occupy Wall Street crowd US press!

I don't think the US can boot him fast enough from office. What are your opinions on this America?

I'll have to look into this. But if true,it's wrong and i would not support it. How many wars we up to already?

Forum List

Back